Insurance Fraud Protection – How Canadian Insurers Can Use Analytics to Stay Ahead of Fraudsters
Fraud is on the rise and Canadian insurers need to be even more vigilant in their fraud fighting efforts. Join this free webinar, where the fraud experts at FICO will share new analytic strategies for identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud.
Due to economic conditions, it has become increasingly difficult to absorb rising fraud costs and handle increased workloads, while at the same time managing customer satisfaction by reducing false positives. That's why advanced analytic techniques are essential for insurers. They allow you to identify and deter more fraud with the staff you currently employ.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The insurance challenge around claims fraud specific to Canada
- How analytics can identify insurance fraud
- How social network link analysis can help detect more claims fraud
- Where fraud can be identified
- During claims adjudication
- Following payment
Operationalizing the results of an analytic model