No one wants inaccurate information. This is especially true for decision makers who depend on good data as the basis for solid decision making.
Join us during this complimentary webcast to learn:
- How organizations in the Financial Services industry are using SAS/Dataflux to drive fact based decision making
- How industry analysts view the various Data Quality vendors
Also learn how to:
- Profile your data to identify data quality issues
- Cleanse and standardize your data
- Validate, and enrich your data using third party data sources
- Match your various data sources together for an integrated view
- Monitor data quality on an on-going basis
- Enable real-time data quality and data matching processes at the source
- Clean, validate and standardize your organization's data
Arnold Toporowski is a Senior Solutions Specialist in the information practice for SAS Canada, specialized in SAS/DataFlux Data Quality. With over 30 years experience, Arnold has worked with SAS/DataFlux customers across all industry sectors in Canada.