Toronto, ON (July 18, 2023) – CompareHealth, an online platform that helps advisors quote and compare individual health and dental insurance plans for their clients, has launched version ‘2.0’ of its platform with new features and a revamped revenue model insurance advisors want.
While users loved version 1’s rollout in April, users preferred a different revenue model and particular features that weren’t yet offered. Version 2.0 changes this.
After gathering honest user feedback, version 2.0 reflects what advisors need in a comparison platform like:
- A tiered subscription model starting at $20 per month (see the limited-time offer reducing this tier to $15 per month!)
- Quote and compare health plan designs and rates from 9 provinces
- Choose the provinces and providers to show on any comparisons
- Add affiliated users that will only see the provinces and providers chosen through your account
- Shortlist and export plan designs to PDF or Excel
- Add in broker links to appear on any PDF exports
Visit www.comparehealth.ca for more information and to subscribe. Use promo code INSCAN for $5/month off any subscription tier for a limited time. This offer expires on July 31st, 2023, and cannot be applied to staff/affiliated advisor accounts, subscription upgrades or downgrades.
- How to register: https://youtu.be/
- Navigating CompareHealth: https://youtu.
- Running your first quote: https://youtu.be/
CompareHealth is an online platform that makes quoting and comparing personal health insurance plans (‘health plans’) easy for advisors and managing general agencies (MGAs) in Canada. CompareHealth currently supports 80+ health plans and 180+ plan design combinations from 10 health insurance providers across 5 provinces (British Columbia to Ontario). For more information, please visit www.comparehealth.ca.
Source: CompareHealth Inc.Tags: CompareHealth, InsurTech, InsurTech Spotlight, launch, platform