New York, NY (June 28, 2022) – Strategy Meets Action, a ReSource Pro company, is pleased to announce the expansion of its research and advisory services to cover the entire P&C insurance ecosystem.
Given the rapid transformational shifts happening across P&C insurance, including the dynamic (r)evolution in distribution, we are excited to announce an expansion of SMA’s advisory services and research base. With the acquisition of SMA by ReSource Pro, SMA is now the only advisory firm that offers insights and research across the entire P&C ecosystem – covering not only carriers but also agents, brokers, wholesalers, MGAs, and vendors within the personal, commercial, specialty, and workers’ comp lines.
By leveraging ReSource Pro’s family of companies and customers, SMA has reimagined a new advisory offering with a foundation of research from both carrier and distributor lenses, which means insights from carriers, agencies, brokers, wholesalers, MGAs, and vendors of all sizes. Our clients are leveraging these new insights and research to augment and influence their business and technology strategies and investments, including distribution, underwriting, claims, and customer servicing.
“I am so proud that over the last 15 years, SMA has been a strong voice and key influencer to the P&C transformation journey. This has been an amazing experience. As part of the ReSource Pro family, our ability to leverage their knowledge and relationships and quickly expand to align with our clients’ needs is quite remarkable. This one-of-a-kind advisory service will definitely help accelerate not only our clients’ journeys but also the entire P&C ecosystem at large,” said Deb Smallwood, Senior Partner, SMA, a ReSource Pro company.
The highlights of this revolutionary advisory offering include:
- Client Relationships – SMA Advisory is for companies of all sizes regardless of where they are on the transformational journey – whether they are just starting, are in the middle, or are pushing forward with accelerated strategies. SMA’s client relationships include engagement with CIO/IT leaders and strategy, innovation, digital, and operation leaders with active participation from distribution, underwriting, and claims.
- Advisory Service Redesign — The services have been restructured to align to clients’ changing needs with new offerings that bring clarity and alignment to each company’s unique digital transformation journey, all executed within SMA’s well-known partnership model.
- Talent and Expertise — Our clients have direct access to the SMA analyst/partner team, which has doubled in size with experienced insurance executives and goes wider and deeper in strategy, distribution, underwriting, and claims across both business and technology.
- Research Base — The base of research has expanded – we now have a P&C distributor lens to complement the P&C insurer lens, and cover market trends, strategic insights, transformational technologies, and now workforce and talent trends.
Our business and technology executive clients understand and have experienced our differentiation over the years. It is about conjoining both business and technology with a transformational lens. Two notable quotes reflect our differentiation:
“I see SMA as one part research firm and one part strategic advisor…this advice and consultation are what I’ve most come to value. They consult with us and the business in workshops or other sessions to help us shape our strategies and compare/contrast vs. what they are seeing in the industry.”
– SVP CIO, Top 20 P&C Specialty Carrier
“I am amazed at the critical thinking and output from SMA. In all the years I have led strategic planning and discussions, I have never seen such deep thinking and strategic insights. Thank you, SMA.”
– EVP of Strategy & Risk, Top 20 P&C Carrier
For more information about SMA’s expanded services offerings, please contact Kevin Saunders at [email protected].
About SMA, a ReSource Pro company
Strategy Meets Action is an industry-leading strategic advisory firm delivering strategic insights, consulting services, and published research to carriers, solution providers, and InsurTech startups. The firm provides insights and guidance on business strategy, digital transformation, core systems and customer experience. Learn more about SMA at www.strategymeetsaction.com.
About ReSource Pro
ReSource Pro brings integrated operational solutions to insurance organizations to improve growth, profitability and insurance outcomes. Headquartered in New York, ReSource Pro’s global service centers address client operational needs around the clock. Recognized as an industry thought leader and listed as one of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies annually since 2009, the company is renowned for its focus on innovation, service excellence and trusted partnerships, and its unique productivity platform for insurance operations. More than 5,000 ReSource Pro employees provide dedicated support to hundreds of insurance organizations, consistently achieving a +97% client retention rate over a decade. For more information, visit www.resourcepro.com.
SOURCE: Strategy Meets Action (SMA)Tags: Property/Casualty (P&C) insurance, Strategy Meets Action (SMA)