FIRST Pay™ for Applied Epic® enhancements help brokerages manage client payments with improved flexibility and efficiency
Toronto, ON (May 24, 2022) – FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada (FIRST Canada), the industry leader in insurance payment solutions, is pleased to announce expanded functionality for their certified integration.
FIRST Pay™ for Applied Epic® makes it even easier for brokers to provide their clients with innovative payment solutions.
FIRST Canada is pleased to announce these new FIRST Pay™ for Applied Epic® features:
- Estimated Premium Quotes – easily create quotes without transactions and provide a quote at policy proposal
- Policy Cancellation Request – easily request a policy cancellation directly from Applied Epic® and create an activity record
- Positive Endorsement Request – easily request a positive endorsement directly from Applied Epic® and create an activity record
- Negative Endorsement Request – easily request a negative endorsement directly from Applied Epic® and create an activity record
- Import Quotes – import an existing quote to take advantage of all FIRST Pay’s™ automated functionality to manage your client’s contract
- Quote Submission – easily submit any new, renewal, or positive endorsement quote in a few simple clicks for fast conversion
Look forward to these FIRST Pay™ for Applied Epic® functionality improvements:
- Renewal Quoting – updated user controls and preset defaults to streamline the renewal workflow
- Billing Plan Automation – the selection of the policy billing plan is now automated
- Attachment Specification – customize the attachments folder and have all attachments available in the folder you specify
- Library Enhancements – control adding, removing, and maintenance of your Carrier / MGA listings
- User Interface improvements – improvements in the look and feel of integration screens, French translations, transaction descriptions, and error messages provide even greater flexibility and an enhanced user experience
“We’re pleased to further transform the payment experience for brokers and their clients by enhancing our FIRST Pay™ for Applied Epic® solution,” said Stuart Bruce, CEO, FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada. “We are proud to provide Applied® users with a more efficient real-time payment integration built to ease the brokers’ workload and progress their client experience.
Learn more about how FIRST Pay™ for Applied Epic® can help you meet today’s demanding consumer needs and improve your operations.
Applied Epic® is a registered trademark of Applied Systems, Inc.
About FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada
FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada (FIRST Canada) provides the Canadian Insurance Market with innovative payment solutions. Brokers, MGAs, and carriers can partner with FIRST Canada and expand their offering to provide more value, choice, and convenience for all their clients. The combined strength of FIRST Canada’s dedicated team, evolved offering, and innovative platform position its partners to meet the demanding future of the Canadian Insurance landscape armed with market-leading solutions for success. FIRST Canada is part of Wintrust (Nasdaq: WTFC), a financial services company with more than $46 billion in assets and a part of the largest premium finance companies in North America. For more information, visit firstinsurancefunding.ca.
SOURCE: FIRST Insurance Funding of CanadaTags: Applied Epic, Applied Systems, FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada, integrated payment solution, payment