- The company announced the global launch of Allyz, a one-stop-shop platform for a seamless travel experience.
- Allyz is now available in Spain, Germany, and France, with a global rollout planned for 2021-2022.
- The ambition is to expand the platform to health, home and mobility ecosystems in the future.
New York, NY (Aug. 5, 2021) – Allianz Partners, a world leader in insurance and assistance services, has launched a digital platform that accompanies travelers before, during and after a trip, with relevant products and services provided by Allianz Partners as well as other service providers across the travel industry.
The Allyz digital platform integrates a variety of services all in one place to get inspired and travel smarter:
- Destination explorer to discover itineraries and experiences at the destination, as well as COVID-related information
- Travel wallet to save trip details, add flight bookings, and receive trip updates
- Travel protection solutions such as trip cancellation protection and medical assistance
- Travel alerts with real-time updates on safety & security at the destination
- Instant flight delay compensation, receiving instant payout if flight delayed and free lounge access
- Digital Access to Care telehealth services such as symptom checker, chat with a doctor online, medical teleadvice or teleconsultation
- 24/7 assistance
Allyz works according to a ‘Freemium’ membership model, with different features available depending on the type of account the user has. Registering on the platform gives the user access to a set of free valuable services, and users can then upgrade to a paid membership with a premium service bundle, as well as additional optional paid services.
The platform is already available in Spain, Germany, and France, and it is being rolled out globally over the course of 2021 and early 2022.
“For Allianz Partners, the creation of Allyz marks a shift in how we engage with customers. We have seen disruption and threats to the travel industry and in a post COVID-19 world, travelers will expect more from the industry, particularly for their wellbeing and safety. This new shift in mindset to thinking in ecosystems enables us greater opportunities to differentiate ourselves while at the same forging long-term customer relationships built on loyalty and trust,” comments Lydie Hippon Darde, Global Head of the New Models Unit of Allianz Partners.
Benefitting from the capabilities of trusted travel players
Building a holistic travel ecosystem cannot happen without including other actors in the travel segment. Allianz Partners is working with a variety of travel service providers who share the same vision to be part of this new collaborative business model where all benefit from the ecosystem and work together to support travelers. Partners include PriorityPass, Sitata, Flightright, and Amadeus, which is integrating its trip planner solution into Allyz.
“This is a major milestone for Allianz Partners as we anticipate changes in consumer behavior and develop a new way to reach different types of travelers, including younger travelers who might not think about travel protection. As travel rebounds, we are ready to accompany travelers with product solutions that instill confidence and deliver convenience and protection. Allianz Partners aims to become the “peace of mind” companion for customers in all business areas where we operate, and we look forward to launching similar new offerings across health, mobility and home areas,” says Sirma Boshnakova, CEO of Allianz Partners.
The Allyz Platform can be accessed at www.allyz.com/prehome/index.html.
About Allianz Partners
Allianz Partners is a world leader in B2B2C insurance and assistance, offering global solutions that span international health and life, travel insurance, automotive and assistance. Customer driven, our innovative experts are redefining insurance services by delivering future-ready, high-tech high-touch products and solutions that go beyond traditional insurance. Our products are embedded seamlessly into our partners’ businesses or sold directly to customers, and are available through four commercial brands: Allianz Assistance, Allianz Automotive, Allianz Travel and Allianz Care. Present in 75 countries, our 19,400 employees speak 70 languages, handle over 58 million cases each year, and are motivated to go the extra mile to help and protect our customers around the world. For more information, please visit www.allianz-partners.com.
Source: Allianz PartnersTags: Allianz, Ecosystem