A new, modern app to give employees access to their group benefits and retirement savings plans
Lévis, QC (Mar. 2, 2021) – Desjardins is proud to launch its new Omni mobile app, which gives employees a simple and user-friendly way to manage their group benefits and retirement savings plans.
Available for iOS and Android devices, Omni Desjardins combines the Claim 360° and Your way apps to streamline the user experience. Plan members can quickly and easily submit health insurance claims, make their group retirement savings transactions and access practical tools and resources.
“At Desjardins, we’re always working in the best interests of our members and clients and they’re looking for digital solutions adapted to their reality,” says Josée Dixon, Senior Vice-President of Group and Business Insurance at Desjardins. “The Omni app will give our plan members a simplified and improved experience and a wealth of resources to help them take charge of their health and financial wellness.”
“Being able to access group retirement savings and benefits plans in a single app is an added value for our clients who want to promote their employees’ overall wellness,” says David Charbonneau, Senior Vice-President of Group Retirement Savings at Desjardins. “With Omni, plan members will be able to plan for their savings goals right from their phone.”
Features for group retirement savings plan members:
In addition to accessing their group retirement savings, plan members can also:
- Enrol and contribute to their plan;
- Change their investment instructions;
- Choose their beneficiaries;
- Set their retirement savings goals;
- Take advantage of tips and tools to take charge of their finances;
- Sign up for webinars on various topics like budgeting and investing;
- View their rates of return;
- Download their financial statements.
Features for group benefits plan members:
Group benefits plan members can use the app to:
- Submit a claim in seconds;
- Display their payment card to present to health professionals;
- Access the telemedicine service or the wellness platform (if included in their plan);
- Review their claims history;
- Check their health spending account balance;
- Manage their healthcare professionals list;
- Sign up for direct deposit.
In addition to password protection, Omni uses the latest digital technology like facial and fingerprint recognition for a secure logon.
About Desjardins Group
Desjardins Group is the leading cooperative financial group in Canada and the fifth largest in the world, with assets of $310.9 billion. It has been rated one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers by Mediacorp. To meet the diverse needs of its members and clients, Desjardins offers a full range of products and services to individuals and businesses through its extensive distribution network, online platforms and subsidiaries across Canada. Ranked among the World’s Strongest Banks according to The Banker magazine, Desjardins has one of the highest capital ratios and credit ratings in the industry.
SOURCE: Desjardins GroupTags: App, benefits, Desjardins, launch, mobile app, retirement planning & savings