Industry leaders provide insights on the digital evolution of underwriting
Toronto, ON (Feb. 10, 2020) – Chisel AI, a technology provider for the global insurance industry, is pleased to announce the publication of a new eBook, Underwriting Priorities 2021 & Beyond, with expert insights from insurance industry leaders on the digital evolution of commercial insurance.
Featuring contributions from Strategy Meets Action, Vouch Insurance, Zurich North America, and many others, our second annual Underwriting Priorities eBook brings together expert insights on the digital evolution of commercial lines underwriting.
Commercial insurers face mounting market pressures including the lingering effects of COVID-19 and rising policyholder expectations for a touchless, “Amazon-like” digital insurance experience. Not only is the pace of digital transformation accelerating, but the gap between digital underwriting leaders and laggards is widening.
Fourteen insurance industry leaders share their viewpoints on the key priorities for commercial insurance underwriting in the coming years and provide practical recommendations for implementing meaningful digital transformation. Hear where leading P&C insurance carriers are focusing their digitization efforts to improve the policyholder experience and meet their time to revenue, growth and profitability goals.
Download the 40-page eBook for a look into the future of digital underwriting.
What you’ll find inside:
- Ron Glozman finds positive signs that digital underwriting has found a new gear;
- Stephen Applebaum & Alan Demers explain why underwriting commercial insurance in 2021 is a whole new ballgame;
- Arthur Borden believes digital evolution in underwriting is inevitable;
- Andrew Correll discusses revamping the submission process with embedded automation, AI and ML;
- Rob Galbraith introduces a new acronym for commercial insurance innovation;
- Mark Gardella shares three key trends for commercial insurance and why now is the time to lean into innovation;
- Michael Parcelli looks at the top five considerations in designing a roadmap for underwriting transformation;
- John Pettit says that laying an automatic underwriting foundation is key to future success;
- Nathan Root maintains that digital transformation starts with people and process;
- Will Ross makes the case for dynamic, real-time, and collaborative risk selection;
- Deb Smallwood predicts how and why P&C commercial lines underwriting will look different in 2030;
- Rob Whitton thinks it’s high time insurers filled the data lake with meaningful data;
- Megan Bock Zarnoch asserts that meaningful underwriting transformation will require not only technology but a culture shift.
Download a complimentary copy of the eBook: Underwriting Priorities 2021 & Beyond.
About Chisel AI
Chisel AI’s purpose-built solution for commercial insurance reads unstructured data 400 times faster than a human – and with much greater accuracy. Our advanced AI platform and intelligent workflows automate high volume, mundane underwriting and brokering processes, enabling insurance carriers and brokers to double their business, reduce E&O risk, and deliver a better customer experience without adding staff. Our customers include some of the world’s largest carriers and brokers. Chisel AI won Gold at the 2019 Zurich Innovation World Championship and the ACORD InsurTech Innovation Challenge in 2018. For more information, visit www.chisel.ai.
Source: Chisel AITags: Alan Demers, brief, Chisel, CNA, Deb Smallwood, ebook, priorities, Stephen Applebaum, Strategy Meets Action (SMA), survey, trends, Underwriting, whitepaper, Zurich