Aon launches Virtual Reinsurance Renewal Season online event
Chicago, IL (Aug. 18, 2020) – Aon plc, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions, is pleased to announce the launch of its Virtual Reinsurance Renewal Season, calling for the re/insurance industry to collaborate to bring capital closer to clients’ needs and drive growth across the global insurance ecosystem.
Andy Marcell, CEO of Aon’s Reinsurance Solutions business, said: “In an uncertain global economy, one thing is clear – reinsurance has never been more important as a strategic tool for client success. We are committed to collaborating with insurers and markets towards the 1st January renewals to help clients protect people and assets, strengthen their balance sheets and make better business decisions that reduce volatility.”
While many of Aon’s insurer clients will continue to interact with broking, analytics and claims teams through virtual meetings, Aon’s Virtual Reinsurance Renewal Season platform aims to capture the conference experience with:
- latest insights on market dynamics and the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- innovation labs
- fireside chats with C-Suite leaders
Andy Marcell added: “The goal of the fireside chats is to drive growth across the re/insurance industry in order to bring capital closer to clients’ needs and enable them to flourish in a stronger economy.” Hosted by Aon CEO Greg Case, Aon President Eric Andersen, Global Chairman of Aon’s Reinsurance Solutions business Dominic Christian, and Andy Marcell, the series will discuss the challenges and opportunities facing major re/insurers and insurance buyers, sharing both perspectives.
Guests for the ‘fireside chats’ include:
- Helle Thorning-Schmidt, former Danish Prime Minister, and Andy Marcell, Aon – Sept. 2
- Moses Ojeisekhoba, Swiss Re, and Andy Marcell, Aon – Sept. 17
- John Keogh, Chubb, and Eric Andersen, Aon – Sept. 30
- John Neal, Lloyd’s, and Dominic Christian, Aon – Oct. 7
- Franz Hahn, Peak Re, and Dominic Christian, Aon – Oct. 13
- Steve Wilder, Disney, and Andy Marcell, Aon – Oct. 21
- Thomas Buberl, AXA, and Greg Case, Aon – Oct. 28
- Richie Whitt, Markel, and Andy Marcell, Aon – Nov. 4
Register today for Aon’s Virtual Reinsurance Renewal Season.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance. For more information, visit www.aon.com.
SOURCE: Aon plcTags: Aon, AXA, Chubb, Lloyd's, Markel, Premium Renewal, reinsurance, Swiss Re