Alliston, ON (June 27, 2018) – ICC, Canada’s leading independent insurance flooring, siding and roofing evaluation service is excited to announce the release of the new ICC Mobile 3.0 for IOS and Android. The ICC App helps adjusters and contractors quickly identify the best available matches for damaged roofing and siding to assist with partial replacement solutions.
Now faster and more intuitive, the app provides users with the option to obtain reports within 30 minutes of submission and eliminate the need to send in a physical sample for analysis.
Install from Android and Apple App Stores:
- Android or iOS platforms
- For best search results, please search for “ICC roofing siding Canada”
Key Features and Benefits:
- No physical sample required
- No additional damage to the home
- Obtain a report within 30 minutes of submission
- Accurate data to make informed claim decisions faster
- Reduced file cycle time
- Reduce leakage by elimination of un-needed full replacement in many cases
What’s New in ICC Mobile 3.0
- In-app videos show you the photo the lab needs and exactly how to complete each step
- Concise instructions help show when to re-take photos
- Complete tests faster with a streamlined workflow
- Past reports archive feature
- Simplified camera controls – just tap to focus
We hope you enjoy using the new ICC Mobile 3.0 app. For more information, please visit our website at www.icc.ca/about-roofing-siding.
About Insurance Claims Collaborative
ICC is Canada’s leading independent insurance flooring, siding and roofing evaluation service, providing the Insurance Industry with tools to maximize loss cost efficiencies and data management.
SOURCE: Insurance Claims CollaborativeTags: App, claims, Insurance Claims Collaborative (ICC), mobile app