Aviva announces the benefits of a comprehensive coverage solution for Canadian companies with U.S. assets or exposure
Toronto, ON (Nov. 25, 2016) – Aviva Canada is excited to announce the advantages of its market-leading solution for Canadian domiciled companies that have physical assets, exposures or plated vehicles within the U.S. and require admitted paper.
Aviva’s cross-border solution is offered to a variety of industry sectors including manufacturing, warehousing, real estate and retail, with the following key benefits:
- Fast quote turnaround: most quotes are provided within one business day – an industry leading service proposition.
- Coverage on U.S. admitted paper: meets all state regulatory requirements and avoids unnecessary U.S. tax implications of using non-admitted insurers.
- Alleviates exchange rate fluctuations: values of U.S. property and assets are in U.S. dollars.
- Continuity of insurer: brokers can maintain their relationship with Aviva as there is no additional licensing or contract requirements.
- Seamless Solution: customers receive specialized coverage to meet their business needs. Brokers have a single point of contact at Aviva for an end-to-end solution, and benefit from Aviva’s consultative services on both sides of the border.
“Aviva offers a comprehensive and effective insurance solution that meets the special requirements of Canadian businesses with U.S. exposure,” said Mazdak Moini, Vice President of Commercial Lines & Reinsurance, Aviva Canada. “Aviva is making it easier for our broker partners to serve their Canadian domiciled clients with U.S. exposure by providing this market-leading cross-border solution.”
About Aviva Canada
Aviva Canada is one of the leading property and casualty insurance groups in the country providing home, automobile, leisure/lifestyle and business insurance to more than three million customers. A wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Aviva plc, the company has more than 4,000 employees focused on creating a bright and sustainable future for our customers and our communities.
Aviva Canada invests in positive change through the Aviva Community Fund, Canada’s longest running online community funding competition. Since its inception in 2009, the Aviva Community Fund has awarded $6.5 million to over 222 charities and community groups nationwide. Aviva Canada, bringing over 300 years of good thinking and insurance solutions to Canadians from coast to coast.
For more information visit AvivaCanada.com.