Home & Property Insurance

Whether you rent an apartment or live in a home or condo you own, you should have insurance coverage to compensate you for a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism or other cause. You should also have liability insurance in case you did or neglected something which caused a loss to others.

Property insurance, including the home, is much broader and covers many of the things you own – your electronics, art, jewelry, clothing, tools, etc. – against many types of loss in different places, such as the theft of a suitcase from your car, for example.

Find Home Insurance

Related Services

See our property insurance buyers’ checklist for things to consider before buying. For more about the basics, consult our Home Insurance FAQ.

Belairdirect Offers Home and Auto Insurance in B.C.

belairdirect, Canada's most innovative online insurance company, protecting cars and homes since 1955, is now officially coast to coast with the launch auto and property insurance services in British Columbia.   (Read more)

News and Articles

More home & property insurance news and information.

Provider Spotlight

Home Quotes from Belair Direct
Serving Ontario and Quebec

Get a free and easy home insurance quote online for your home, condo or apartment: belairdirect.com
More information on specific offerings:

ServiceMaster Restore Head Office: Mississauga

Serving all of Canada
More information on specific offerings:

Sure General Contractors Inc.

Sure General Contractors Inc.
Office in Markham ON

Serving the Greater
Toronto Area
More information on specific offerings:

Serving BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario

Head office: Vancouver
More information on specific offerings: