Insurance-Canada » Home & Property Insurance

Home & Property Insurance

Whether you rent an apartment or live in a home or condo you own, you should have insurance coverage to compensate you for a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism or other cause. You should also have liability insurance in case you did or neglected something which caused a loss to others.

Property insurance, including the home, is much broader and covers many of the things you own – your electronics, art, jewelry, clothing, tools, etc. – against many types of loss in different places, such as the theft of a suitcase from your car, for example.

  • Airbnb: Tactical Tips to Recognize and Repel Nightmare Renters
    Ontario Insurer Takes on Home Sharing Abusers with Powerful New Policy Lindsay, ON (July 10, 2017) – The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group, a local home and auto insurance company, today announced the launch of a new policy to protect clients against home sharing rentals gone wrong on popular ...

Provider Spotlight

Serving BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario

Head office: Vancouver

More information on specific offerings:

Office in Markham ON

Serving the Greater, Toronto Area

More information on specific offerings:

Head Office: Mississauga

Serving all of Canada

More information on specific offerings:

Serving Ontario and Quebec

Get a free and easy home insurance quote online for your home, condo or apartment:

More information on specific offerings: