2017 Technology Conference: Overview
ICTC2017: “Disruption ⇒ New Realities, New Opportunities”
15th Annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017 — Allstream Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto
As technology continues to create new opportunities to better deliver insurance value, first-mover advantage goes to the innovators and disruptors. The 2017 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference will help you develop strategies to protect your base and find growth opportunities.
Consider these real-world scenarios:
- Modern communications tools create and deliver the right personalized message in the optimal way, enhancing engagement and improving the customer experience during the client life cycle;
- New data from the Internet of Things, combined with traditional information, enable more precise and efficient underwriting and pricing;
- New technologies such as cognitive computing are enabling better support for insurance professionals and directly serving customers 24/7;
- Deeper & broader analytics, drones, enhanced collaboration with service providers, and new technologies are all steadily improving the claims experience;
- New approaches to risk assessment are enabling faster product innovation in response to the on-demand economy;
- New insurance products are coming to market to cover components of the sharing economy;
- Digital communication channels are changing how and where insurers advertise and market.
ICTC2017 will showcase practitioners, suppliers, and analysts who are proactively focusing technology's positive impact on critical business challenges such as:
- Implementing and managing multi- and omni-channel service/distribution strategies;
- Developing risk management services for customer value and retention;
- Leveraging experienced underwriters and claims examiners with BI tools;
- Implications of artificial intelligence / intelligent machines on workforce structure;
- Efficiently managing – and leveraging – the evolving computing environment;
- New business models enabled by new technologies;
- Deploying digital marketing strategies;
- And more ...
In addition to the formal presentations, you will benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with the faculty and your peers;
- Vendor exhibits and Vendor Connect tours.
The day's agenda will conclude with the ICTA ceremony and reception highlighting the presentation of the annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards.
Who Should Attend
- Senior leaders with responsibility for business transformation;
- Senior line managers responsible for delivering business case benefits from technology implementations;
- Technology professionals evaluating analytic, business intelligence, or cognitive computing technologies;
- Anyone in risk management or finance who needs to ensure that the IT strategy meets your ORSA requirements;
- Business, technology, or actuarial analysts in need of techniques and tools to take a holistic view of technology's impact on new products and services.
Schedule & Location
8:30am - 6:30pm, Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Allstream Centre, Exhibition Place
See Location & Accommodations for more details.
If you have questions about the Technology Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.