2017 Technology Conference: Overview
ICTC2017: “Disruption ⇒ New Realities, New Opportunities”
15th Annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017 — Allstream Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto
As technology continues to create new opportunities to better deliver insurance value, first-mover advantage goes to the innovators and disruptors. The 2017 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference will help you develop strategies to protect your base and find growth opportunities.
Consider these real-world scenarios:
- Personalized communications enhance engagement and improve CX;
- Internet of Things data enhance precision of underwriting and pricing;
- Cognitive computing provides better support for insurance professionals – and 24/7 direct customer service;
- Advanced analytics and technology improve the claims process;
- Faster innovation brings new insurance products to the sharing economy;
- Digital communication channels are transforming advertising & marketing.
ICTC2017 will showcase practitioners, suppliers, and analysts who are proactively focusing technology's positive impact on critical business challenges such as:
- Implementing and managing omni-channel service & distribution strategies;
- Developing risk management services for customer value and retention;
- Leveraging experienced underwriters and claims examiners with BI tools;
- Using artificial intelligence / intelligent machines to restructure work;
- Efficiently managing – and leveraging – the evolving computing environment;
- New business models enabled by new technologies;
- Deploying digital marketing strategies;
- And more ...
Presentations by thought leaders, including ...
In addition to the formal presentations, you will benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with the faculty and your peers;
- Vendor exhibits, displays and discussions.
Who Should Attend
- Senior leaders with responsibility for business transformation;
- Senior line managers responsible for delivering business case benefits from technology implementations;
- Technology professionals evaluating analytic, business intelligence, or cognitive computing technologies;
- Anyone in risk management or finance who needs to ensure that the IT strategy meets your ORSA requirements;
- Business, technology, or actuarial analysts in need of techniques and tools to take a holistic view of technology's impact on new products and services.
Schedule & Location
8:30am - 6:30pm, Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Allstream Centre, Exhibition Place
See Location & Accommodations for more details.
To reach this broker and insurer audience, consider these sponsorship opportunities.
Technology Conference, Broker Forum, Technology Awards
Insurance companies are the focus of this annual Technology Conference; some brokers do attend. The broker-centric annual Broker Forum takes place the following day; many insurers attend it.
The Technology Conference will conclude with a ceremony and reception highlighting the presentation of the annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards.
If you have questions about the Technology Conference, please contact email@example.com.