What forces are challenging the Connected Insurer?
Competition is driving insurers and brokers to relentlessly improve products, processes, and customer experience.
- New digital entrants are offering an expanding array of custom insurance solutions, services and experiences.
- InsurTech – technology optimizing insurance processes and products – is empowering start-ups and established organizations to engage consumers with efficiencies and bespoke offerings.
- Millennial and Gen Z consumers run their lives – personal and professional – on mobile platforms. Their message is simple: “Insurance must be as connected as we are.”
Connection, innovation, engagement, InsurTech, and IoT are interwoven; combined, they represent the nexus of insurance tomorrow.
Presentations from thought-leaders, including ...
Who Should Attend?
This event will provide significant insights for:
- CEOs and COOs, to understand business model implications;
- CIOs, CFOs, CROs, for planning, prioritization, and risk/disruption management;
- Underwriting, claims, and actuarial officers, for quantification of impacts;
- Marketing officers, for planning segmentation, targeting and digital/engagement strategies;
- Broker principals and partners, for strategic and operational planning.
- Early-bird registration rates are in effect until Tuesday, July 18.
Schedule & Location
- Brokers: We are requesting RIBO accreditation for the forum.
To reach this senior audience, consider these sponsorship opportunities.
If you have questions about the Executive Forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.