Events & Announcements
This page lists events (surveys, webinars, and conferences) and announcements from Insurance-Canada.ca and our sponsors that may be of interest to Canadian insurance professionals. Our 2016 Events Calendar has more information about Insurance-Canada's major events planned for next year.
|Conferences||Webinars & Seminars||Surveys|
The 15th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference (ICTC2017) will be held Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017.
The 2nd annual Insurance-Canada.ca Broker Forum (ICBF2017) will be held Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
See our complete schedule.
Visit our survey section for more.
- Sept. 23: “The biggest thing to happen to insurance since the policy.” InsureTech Connect 2016 will take place Oct. 5-6 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Sept. 12: Photos from the 2016 Executive Forum are now online.
- Aug. 19: Deloitte, a platinum sponsor for ICEF2016, provides comprehensive, integrated solutions to the insurance sector, with a focus on the real issues affecting businesses today.
- Aug. 12: Virtuace, a bronze sponsor for the 2016 Executive Forum, delivers exceptional results in the development of enterprise-scale software systems.
- Aug. 9: ICEF2016 silver sponsor EY can help you find growth opportunities in uncertain times.
- Aug. 2: InsuranceWorks.ca, a bronze sponsor for the Executive Forum, is Canada's leading insurance jobsite, committed to providing outstanding employment-related support and services.
- July 28: Now available on-demand: “A Canadian Broker's E-Signature Success Story”
- July 22: IBM is a gold sponsor for the 2016 Executive Forum. IBM Insurance helps clients meet the demands of today's insurance business; from enhanced customer service to greater efficiency in the back office and improved risk management, there's a smarter solution for you.
- July 18: Canadian Underwriter, the media sponsor for the Executive Forum, has established itself as Canada's leading insurance journal, providing insurance professionals with an award-winning package of articles, features, news and events.
- July 11: SAP, a gold sponsor for the 2016 Executive Forum, helps more than a thousand of the world's best-run insurance companies which are leveraging SAP products and services to help them improve performance and become more customer-centric.
- June 27: Free webinar: eSignLive presents A Canadian Broker's E-Signature Success Story featuring Mitchell & Whale Insurance Brokers, 11am, Thursday, July 21, 2016
- June 24: Symcor, a bronze sponsor for the 2016 Executive Forum, is one of Canada's leading providers of business processing and client communications management services, supporting major banks, insurance, retail, and telecommunications companies in Canada.
- June 13: Kanetix Ltd., a gold sponsor for the 2016 Executive Forum, assists thousands of Canadians each day to do comparison shopping based on their various financial needs. Its Software-as-a-Service team is also the leading provider of online insurance quote technology to insurance providers.
- June 10: Information Builders Innovation Sessions: live webcast “Succeeding With Analytics: Mastering People, Process, and Technology” will take place June 23.
- May 31: HP Exstream, a platinum sponsor for the 2016 Executive Forum, provides a multichannel customer communication management (CCM) solution. Make the most of every customer touch point by creating insightful, impactful, real-time customer communications.
- May 30: Information Builders Innovation Sessions: live webcast “Real-Time Data Integration for Modern BI” will be held June 9.
- May 16: eSignLive by VASCO, a silver sponsor for the 2016 Executive Forum, is an electronic signature solution used by eight of the top 15 insurance carriers in North America to support digital transformation.
- May 11: Canada's largest digital marketing forum for financial services, the 6th Annual Digital Marketing for Financial Services Summit will be held June 2-3 at the Sheraton Centre Toronto. Innovate your brand, build trust, address compliance and differentiate your CX.
- May 2: MCCG, a bronze sponsor for the 2016 Executive Forum, will be attending to discuss technology-related trends that present opportunities and challenges for their member companies.
- Apr. 25: Information Builders Innovation Sessions: live webcast “The Next Big Thing in BI: How In-Document Analytics Changes the Game” will take place May 4.
- Apr. 18: Information Builders Innovation Sessions: live webcast “Data Quality and Governance in a Data-Obsessed World” will be held April 27.
- Apr. 14: ORBiT Real Time Day 2016: “Ready, Set, Get it Done!” – Thursday, May 5, in Mississauga.
- Apr. 13: Join Information Builders for breakfast in Toronto (April 26), Kitchener (April 27), or Montreal (April 28) and see how the highest-performing companies use data and analytics to innovate and change the game. We'll explore how to get a strategic data advantage and improve analytics for better decisions for more people.
- Apr. 11: Information Builders Innovation Sessions: live webcast “How to Design a Better BI and Analytics Experience for Everyone” will take place April 19.
- Mar. 4: Photos are now posted from the 2016 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference, Technology Awards (ICTA) presentation ceremony and Broker Forum.
- Feb. 26: OneShield Software will discuss “Embracing As-a-Service in Insurance” and exhibit their core business software solutions as a silver sponsor for ICTC2016.
- Feb. 25: Kumaran Systems, a bronze sponsor for the Technology Conference, will feature their IT solutions and services offerings.
- Feb. 24: A supporter for ICTC2016, Equifax will be in attendance sharing information about their products and services.
- Feb. 23: ORBiT is a broker sponsor and exhibitor for the Broker Forum. Wendy Watson will lead a panel on the blurring lines of responsibilities in the broker channel.
- Feb. 22: Towers Watson, a silver sponsor for ICTC2016, will showcase their professional services in the exhibit hall.
- Feb. 21: As a bronze sponsor for ICTC2016, Oceanwide will exhibit their SaaS core processing solutions to property and casualty insurers of all sizes.
- Feb. 20: Information Builders, a bronze sponsor for ICTC2016, will feature their intelligence, integration, and integrity solutions which help improve your organization's performance.
- Feb. 19: Salesforce, a silver sponsor for ICTC2016, will exhibit and speak about providing “Precision Insurance in the Age of the Customer.”
- Feb. 18: The digital insurance practitioner needs digital marketing; ICTC2016 bronze sponsor Goose Digital provides B2B digital marketing solutions.
- Feb. 17: Bronze sponsor Zywave will feature their broker software solutions at ICBF2016.
- Feb. 16: A participant in the telematics UBI space, Octo Telematics, a gold sponsor at the Technology Conference, will discuss the win-win proposition for insurers and policy-holders.
- Feb. 15: For digital insurance, measuring is more practical. A Broker Forum silver sponsor and panelist, Keal Technology will highlight integrated tools for brokers.
- Feb. 14: Personnel and training are key success factors. Guidewire, a platinum sponsor for ICTC2016, is set to showcase with Promutuel, an ICTA nominee.
- Feb. 13: Longtime supporter The Guarantee returns for ICTC2016 and ICBF2016. An ICTA nominee, they will discuss their digital enhancements to Guarantee Gold.
- Feb. 12: At ICTC2016, gold sponsor Hubio will explore the trends and directions in telematics UBI programs. At their booth, discuss this and other services.
- Feb. 12: The ICTC/ICBF timetables are posted: Technology Conference agenda and Broker Forum agenda.
- Feb. 11: Applied Systems, a silver sponsor for ICBF2016, will discuss getting the best value from a broker's data.
- Feb. 10: A returning program supporter, Intact Insurance will be at the Technology Conference and Broker Forum to network, and discuss current trends and initiatives.
- Feb. 9: With a focus on multichannel customer communication management and customer experience, HP Exstream, a bronze sponsor at ICTC2016 will exhibit their products and services.
- Feb. 8: A bronze sponsor at ICTC2016, X by 2 will exhibit their services in large-scale technology initiatives to help transform your business.
- Feb. 5: At ICBF2016, bronze sponsor CAA SCO will provide information about roadside assistance, home and auto insurance, and travel services and coverage.
- Feb. 4: A bronze sponsor for ICTC2016, Opta will be in attendance to network and discuss improvements in risk information. Technology is critical, and Opta is a sponsor of the 2016 ICTA Awards.
- Feb. 3: Northbridge Insurance, a supporter for the Technology Conference and Broker Forum, will be on hand at both events to discuss serving the insurance customer better.
- Feb. 2: SAP, a platinum sponsor at ICTC2016 will examine how the ‘digital revolution’ is disrupting the entire business model.
- Feb. 1: At ICTC2016, bronze sponsor DMTI Spatial will exhibit their insurance products and services featuring location-based information.
- Jan. 29 A supporter of the Technology Conference, SEH Computers will be in attendance to network and discuss industry challenges and opportunities.
- Jan. 28: Matching the right people with the right job is the focus of bronze sponsor InsuranceWorks.ca – visit their booth at ICBF2016.
- Jan. 27: eSignLive is a silver sponsor and exhibitor at ICTC2016, where they will be speaking about “E-Signature Security and Compliance.”
- Jan. 26: bronze sponsor eSentire will be at ICTC2016 to show you their active threat protection solutions.
- Jan. 25: Unica Insurance returns as a supporter for both Technology Conference and Broker Forum; look for them at the events.
- Jan. 22: Kanetix is featured this year as a bronze sponsor for the Technology Conference. Hear Andrew Lo discuss “Analytics Enabling Digital Customer Acquisition.”
- Jan. 21: IBAO, as a broker sponsor for ICBF2016, is assisting with the program and will be on hand for networking at the event.
- Jan. 20: Environmental Risk Information Services, a bronze sponsor for ICTC2016, will feature their services to assess environmental risk on any property
- Jan. 19: As a gold sponsor for ICTC2016, IBM will address “Transforming Insurance Through the Power of Weather Data, Cognitive Computing, and the Internet of Things.”
- Jan. 18: Visit SURE General Contractors, a bronze sponsor, at ICBF2016. They provide restoration services in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Jan. 15: A provider of real-time documentation and collaboration software for P&C Insurance, Encircle is a bronze sponsor for ICTC2016.
- Jan. 14: Symcor, a financial processing services providers, is a bronze sponsor for the Technology Conference. Meet with them and discuss their insurance services.
- Jan. 13: Canadian Underwriter is the media sponsor for ICBF2016. Catch up with them at their booth.
- Jan. 12: Representatives from ICTC2016 silver sponsor Applied Systems look forward to networking with you.
- Jan. 11: A provider of skilled professionals, software, and advice, iCon Alliance is a conference supporter for ICTC2016.
- Jan. 8: At ICTC2016, Esri Canada, a bronze sponsor, will display their enterprise geographic information system (GIS) solutions.
- Jan. 7: Red Planet Software, a Broker Forum bronze sponsor, will be on hand at a booth to discuss their niche loans management software.
- Jan. 6: InsuranceWorks.ca will feature online job seeker and employer services as a bronze sponsor at ICTC2016.