2016 Broker Forum: Overview
ICBF2016: “Brokers on the Digital Expressway”
Held Tuesday, March 1, 2016 — Metro Toronto Convention Centre
ICBF2017 will be held Wed., March 1, 2017, at the Allstream Centre.
ICEF2016: “Brokers on the Digital Expressway”
Brokers are competing strenuously. They understand all too well the need to out-market and outsell the competition, to offer competitive products and to excel at customer service. While brokers are continuously enhancing their positions, the competition is more aggressive than ever with insurers embracing multi-channel strategies and doubling down on Big Data and sophisticated analytics tools for marketing and service delivery.
The 2016 Insurance-Canada.ca Broker Forum will provide you with information about leading best practices in each of the major functional areas, to help you better assess that you are on the right course for success as you travel the digital highway.
Learn from and discuss with the expert faculty, which consists of leaders from your broker peers, innovators from your insurer partners, subject matter experts in these disciplines, and representatives from key providers of technology to this community.
Presentations by thought leaders, including ...
Topics and Speakers
Successful progress along the digital expressway requires strong leadership, good people, current market knowledge and effective technology tools. Over the course of the day, the ICBF faculty will examine topics including:
- “The Consumer is Changing; Are You?” – The consumer imperative
- “The Digital Tipping Point:” – Be where your consumer is.
- “Making the Sale” – Are the traditional ways good enough?
- “Effectiveness of Marketing, Sales and Service” – Are you meeting your customers' expectations?
- “Will Analytics Save the Broker Channel?” – A debate, yes vs. no.
- “Blurring Lines: Who Does What?” – Does the consumer care?
- “Emerging Technologies: The Implications of a Connected World”
- and more.
In addition to the formal presentations, you will benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with the faculty and your peers;
- Vendor exhibits.
RIBO: Accreditation for RIBO continuing education is being finalized.
Who Should Attend
The Insurance-Canada.ca Broker Forum is designed for:
Schedule & Location
8:30am - 4:30pm, Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Metro Toronto Convention Centre - Room 104, North Building
All ICBF delegates are invited to the ICTA Awards and a short plenary program beginning at 4pm, Monday, Feb. 29, featuring:
- Keynote Presentation: “Digital Transformation – Becoming a Digital Insurer” by Gartner's Kimberly Harris-Ferrante;
- CxO panel;
- Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards ceremony;
- Insurer/Broker networking reception;
- Monday access to the ICTC Exhibit Hall.
The ICTA program is also a separate registration option for those unable to attend during the daytime.
To reach this broker and insurer audience, consider these sponsorship opportunities.
If you have questions about the Broker Forum, please contact Doug Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org.