Many people travel to international destinations for their employers, on their own as independent businesspeople, or alone for personal purposes. Such travelers have a set of insurance needs distinct from those of a tourist.
Typically, your government or regular health insurance plan will not cover you when you travel to another country. Expatriate health insurance plans cover those who are awaiting insurance coverage in the country in which they intend to reside. These health insurance plans are designed to insure necessary health care and, in some cases, return trips for health emergency reasons to your original country of residence.
Contact: Bill Bailey at [email protected] or call 1-888-522-4999 toll-free.
As companies strive to compete effectively in the global marketplace, employees need to be able to move and adapt quickly to new working environments. We understand the complexities of worldwide healthcare delivery. Our dedicated service representatives can help you anywhere in the world. We currently serve more than 700 international client companies and cover over 200,000 expatriates, their families and business travelers.
Get an immediate quote for home, auto or travel insurance from Hudson Henderson.
News and Articles
- Changes Coming to Out-of-Country Medical Coverage in 2020
- International Travel and Tourism to Transform Globally By 2040
- Most Canadians Unaware of New Air Traveller Rights
- Top Reason Half of Canadians Aren’t Taking Winter Vacation This Year? “Can’t Afford It”
- Allianz Partners gives travelers peace of mind
- Travel Insurance: Do You Really Need It?
- CSA Reminds Travellers of Looming Cuts to Ontario Health Coverage
- InsurTech Travel Insurance firms Blink and Pluto enter partnership
- Demystifying Travel Insurance For Canadians
- CAA Travel Insurance Introduces Two New Riders To Protect Travellers