The Co-operators, a market-leading commercial and personal lines P/C insurer will share its experience in replacing the company's underwriting and policy administration systems with a common platform. Highlights will include business drivers, project overview, and resulting benefits.
Attend this session to:
- Learn about the drivers behind The Co-operators underwriting and policy management core system replacement strategy
- Discover the key objectives across all areas of the company (e.g., organizational, agent/broker channels, customer service, etc.)
- Hear how The Co-operators challenged current processes and pursued best practices and standardization across its organization
- Sandra Baskerville, VP Common Systems, The Co-operators
- James McCully, Product Marketing Manager, Guidewire
November 17, 2011
9:30 - 10:00am PDT
(12:30 - 1:00pm EDT)
This webinar sponsored by
About The Co-operators
The Co-operators Group Limited is a 100 per cent Canadian-owned co-operative with more than CAD $42 billion in assets under administration. Through its group of companies, it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is owned by 47 Canadian co-operatives, credit union centrals and like-minded organizations. It is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to creating a more sustainable tomorrow. In 2010, The Co-operators was ranked #2 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information, visit www.cooperators.ca.