- View the slides used by Patrick Vice and Doug Grant during the webinar
- Survey taken following the webinar.
- The central piece of the presentation was based on data from two surveys, some of which has been published in reports. See the survey pages for more details: Who in P&C Insurance is doing Social Media? and With whom are you communicating?
Social media is all the buzz, seems to be everywhere. But just how much are people in Canada who are involved with insurance - practitioners, suppliers, providers - playing in this [new] space?
A July 2011 survey Social Media in Insurance in Canada by Insurance-Canada.ca explored this topic. The basic results have been published; more results will be over the next weeks.
This webinar will:
- delve more deeply into the survey details to explore details beyond those in the published reports,
- compare these results with other surveys in the industry, and the greater business population as a whole, and
- look at insurance relative to the greater business population as a whole, and
- briefly look at how and why.
Attend the webinar and you will:
- see how you compare to the industry norm,
- understand in greater depth where your peers are at,
- get a sense where insurance is at compared to others,
- learn or reinforce considerations about how and why.
Title: Social Media in P&C Insurance in Canada
Date and Time: Tuesday August 23, 12:00 noon Eastern Time
Duration: 45 minutes
- Patrick Vice, Principal, Insurance-Canada.ca
- Doug Grant, Principal, Insurance-Canada.ca
Who should attend:
- Those interested in the current state of social media in this industry segment,
- Those who would like to begin or have just begun.