Which technologies do most insurers use to fight fraud? What are the biggest obstacles? And are your anti-fraud efforts advanced or falling behind?
Tune in to hear experts from the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud and SAS share findings from the new research report, The State of Insurance Fraud Technology. You'll learn the essential technological strategies that you must consider.
What You'll Learn
- Current strategies: The top three technologies insurers use to fight fraud.
- Future advancements: Predictive modeling, text mining and social network analysis.
- Next steps: Keys to tackling the challenges of organized fraud.
- Dennis Jay, Executive Director, Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- James Ruotolo, Principal for Insurance, Global Security Intelligence Practice, SAS
- Stuart Rose, Global Insurance Marketing Director, SAS