As technology continues to create new opportunities to better deliver insurance value, first-mover advantage goes to the innovators and disruptors. The 2017 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference will help you develop strategies to protect your base and find growth opportunities.
Consider these real-world scenarios:
- Personalized communications enhance engagement and improve CX;
- Internet of Things data enhance precision of underwriting and pricing;
- Cognitive computing provides better support for insurance professionals – and 24/7 direct customer service;
- Advanced analytics and technology improve the claims process;
- Faster innovation brings new insurance products to the sharing economy;
- Digital communication channels are transforming advertising & marketing.
ICTC2017 will showcase practitioners, suppliers, and analysts who are proactively focusing technology's positive impact on critical business challenges such as:
- Implementing and managing omni-channel service & distribution strategies;
- Developing risk management services for customer value and retention;
- Leveraging experienced underwriters and claims examiners with BI tools;
- Using artificial intelligence / intelligent machines to restructure work;
- Efficiently managing – and leveraging – the evolving computing environment;
- New business models enabled by new technologies;
- Deploying digital marketing strategies;
- And more...
Presentations by thought leaders, including…
- Keynote: "Creating a Culture of Innovation in a Disruptive World"
– Craig Haney, Head of Corporate Innovation, Communitech
- “Big Commercial Disruption: A Case Study”
– Dave Kruis, Director, FairVentures
– Alex Callahan, Director - Client Strategy & Business Development, Federated Insurance
– Kevin Forestell, CEO, Dozr
- “InsurTech and MatureTech: Blending the New with the Old”
– Moderator: Mark Breading, Partner and Chief Research Officer, Strategy Meets Action
– Sue Britton, CEO, Fin + Tech
– Alice Keung, CIO, Economical Insurance
– Craig Arnatt, CEO, Shephard Ashmore Insurance
See all the confirmed presentation topics.
In addition to the formal presentations, you will benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with the faculty and your peers;
- Vendor exhibits, displays and discussions.
Who Should Attend
The Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference is designed for:
- Senior leaders with responsibility for business transformation;
- Senior line managers responsible for delivering business case benefits from technology implementations;
- Technology professionals evaluating analytic, business intelligence, or cognitive computing technologies;
- Anyone in risk management or finance who needs to ensure that the IT strategy meets your ORSA requirements;
- Business, technology, or actuarial analysts in need of techniques and tools to take a holistic view of technology's impact on new products and services.
Schedule & Location
8:30am - 6:30pm, Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Registration and Continental Breakfast open at 7:30
Allstream Centre, Exhibition Place
105 Princes' Blvd., Toronto, Ontario (M6K 3C3)
Broker Forum & Technology Awards
Insurance companies are the focus of this annual Technology Conference; some brokers do attend. The broker-centric annual Broker Forum takes place the following day; many insurers attend it.
The Technology Conference will conclude with a ceremony and reception highlighting the presentation of the annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards.
If you have questions about the Technology Conference, please contact [email protected].