Our 8th Annual P&C Technology Conference will be held at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel.
The pace of change in technology and insurance has never been greater. Insurers and brokers are demanding tools that improve workflows and competitiveness. The organizations which manage not only to survive but to thrive in an increasingly competitive and connected world are those which:
- are agile enough to embrace change;
- have integrated to improve processes; and
- have IT aligned with business requirements.
The Insurance-Canada.ca P&C Technology Conference is offering attendees unique opportunities to understand the business and technology drivers of change, and create strategies to keep pace. Topics will include:
- Real-time broker workflows: implementing technology to improve profitability of independent distribution;
- Successful social networking and Web 2.0 strategies for insurance;
- Key attributes of the new generation of carrier and broker management/administration systems;
- Technology infrastructure: enabling or inhibiting business agility?
- Key techniques to effectively tailor marketing, sales, and service activities;
- Major trends in consumers' technology behaviors and expectations;;
- New realities of supply chain and supplier management;
- Financial and performance alignment for projects and strategies;
- A profile of new and emerging technologies;
- And much more.
The conference will benefit:
- P&C Insurer CEO, CFO, COO who understands the importance of technology in distribution
- CIO, Senior IT Manager who understands the significance of integration
- Broker principal/operations manager who sees the need for agility in workflow
- Supplier or consultant who seeks the next generation of customer
The conference faculty will include best in class practitioners, analysts, and suppliers who will bring real world experiences.
As with all Insurance-Canada conferences, presentations will have a business focus; no technical background is required. We use real-world examples, presented by experienced practitioners, consultants, and suppliers.
The conference will feature five main tent sessions, addressing topics of interest to all senior managers involved with insurance and technology. In addition, for parts of the day, there will be four concurrent streams, each featuring a number of presentations, focusing on Real Time Insurance issues. One stream will focus on topics of interest primarily to Brokers and a second on topics about Distribution/Interface, from the policy management system to the broker. The third stream, Value Added Technology, focuses on integrated customer communications and analytics. The fourth is a Solutions Showcase, with a variety of topics. Each attendee will be able to move between streams, should a topic in another stream have greater appeal.
Throughout the day, there will be opportunities to meet presenters and other delegates and to visit sponsor exhibitors.
Please refer to the outlines page for details on topics and speakers.
Brokers: Continuing Education
We are pleased to confirm RIBO has confirmed accreditation of this event in the amount of 7 credit-hours in the Management Category.