The emerging insurance world will be defined by three vectors:
- New risks – including cyber exposure – are challenging insurers to develop products and services for the 21st century.
- Customer engagement requires innovative products to meet the needs of today’s customer, omni-channel facilities to access information, and advanced analytics to optimize decisions.
- Digital technologies are moving computing resources from data storage in the back office to strategic intelligent applications supporting existing and emerging tasks and operations, including insurance cover.
Consider these new capabilities:
- Personalized and automated communications enhance engagement and improve CX;
- Internet of Things (IoT) devices offer hands-off precision in underwriting and pricing risk;
- Cognitive computing allows insurance bots for 24/7 direct customer service;
- Advanced analytics and machine learning underpin processes in complex claims situations;
- Digital innovation decreases cycle time for bringing insurance products to market;
- Digital communication channels are increasing effectiveness in advertising & marketing.
ICTC2018 will showcase practitioners, suppliers, and analysts who are focusing technology's positive impact on critical business challenges, such as:
- Managing omni-channel service & distribution strategies;
- Developing risk management services for customer value and retention;
- Leveraging experienced underwriters and claims examiners with BI tools;
- Using artificial intelligence / intelligent machines to restructure work;
- Creating technology-driven business models;
- Deploying digital marketing strategies;
- And more...
What Should You Attend?
ICTC2018 will take place Tuesday, Feb. 27, and Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018. You can register for either or both days. Day Two (Wed.) will feature a dedicated Broker stream.
All delegates – including those registered for Day Two (Wed.) only – are invited to attend the Day One (Tues.) ICTA Awards and reception, beginning late Tuesday afternoon.
The two-day schedule is organized as follows:
Tuesday, Feb. 27
- Half day
- Technology focus: AI, CX, and more
- Registration from noon
- Light lunch from 12:15
- Sessions begin at 1:00pm
- Experience Zone (open 12:00 noon - 6:00pm)
- ICTA awards ceremony (4:50pm)
- Networking Reception (5:10 - 6:30pm)
Wednesday, Feb. 28
- Full day
- Thought-leading sessions 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Registration from 7:30am
- Key subjects for insurers, brokers and distributors
- Best practices in Marketing, Core Systems, Customer Service, Claims ...
- Dedicated distribution stream
- Experience Zone (open 8:00am - 3:30pm)
- InsurTech startup pitches
Who Should Attend
The Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference is designed for:
- Senior leaders with responsibility for business transformation;
- Senior line managers responsible for delivering business case benefits from technology implementations;
- Technology professionals evaluating analytic, business intelligence, or cognitive computing technologies;
- Anyone in risk management or finance who needs to ensure that the IT strategy meets your ORSA requirements;
- Business, technology, or actuarial analysts in need of techniques and tools to take a holistic view of technology's impact on new products and services.
Vendors: If you are looking to increase the visibility of your company, products and services, take advantage of our sponsorship opportunities.
The first day of the Technology Conference will conclude with the presentation ceremony of the annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards and an industry networking reception.