There are many providers of life policy and investments management systems to administer all lines of life insurance and investment products. In some cases these are offered on an outsourced basis, while others are for inhouse, or in other cases, it may be your choice.
Life Products supported range from traditional to term, with all of their variants. Investment Products are also widely varied and include annuities, universal life, and segregated funds.
Head office: Montreal
Serving Canada & United States
EquiSoft is the only certified Oracle Insurance Policy Administration system integrator. EquiSoft specializes in the integration of all Oracle Insurance solutions as well as in the development of tools and applications to support complete business solutions.
- The largest, most experienced Oracle Insurance Policy Administration integration team;
- Recognized insurance, actuarial and IT experience;
- Unique implementation methodology ensuring successful projects.
Exclusive features include:
- Robust chassis that supplement the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration platform;
- Life and annuity architecture: targeted recommendations for Policy Administration processes;
- Data migration and upgrades to v.9;
- Upgradable Oracle Insurance extensions and tools;
- Strategies to support agile system integration of Oracle Insurance Policy Administration.
News and Articles
- Willis Towers Watson releases new version of its pricing software
- MCCG In Strategic Partnership To Enhance Business Intelligence Capabilities
- Tower Insurance Selects EIS Group Platform to Drive Transformation
- Cloud Takes a Starring Role in the New Core Systems Paradigm
- Wynward Insurance Group Selects ISI Enterprise
- When “Modern” Isn’t Enough: Personal Lines Core Systems for the Digitally Native
- Mennonite Mutual Insurance Co. Implements MCCG Insurance Business Solution (IBS®)
- Desjardins General Insurance Group Deploys EIS Suite for Commercial Lines
- Majesco Launches Majesco Digital1st Insurance
- Mutual Concept Computer Group Inc. Establishes Partnership With Alfresco