Business Category: A technology provider of InsurTech tools to insurance practitioners
Maturity Status: Startup (less than 3 years since product went into production)
Product or Service: CloudAdvisors online InsurTech platform
Area: Life & Health insurance
CloudAdvisors is an online platform that puts you in charge of your employee benefits plan. We are the first end to end digital platform to shop, compare, and analyse employee benefit plans. Through our network of benefit advisors, Canadian benefit providers, and marketplace solutions, we make it easy to build the right benefits plan, at the right price.
Our platform works in three ways. Employers have open access to search benefit solutions, request quotes, and purchase plans on platform. Group advisors can search insurance providers, generate industry-wide benchmarking data, and provide customized recommendations directly to clients. Providers of benefit products can list, quote, and sell their solutions, all in one place.
What makes us an InsurTech:
We’ve developed six products on our platform.
- Bar Score – One universal ranking to track and stay on top of your benefit plan health.The Bar Score provides a high-level summary of the competitive ranking of a benefit plan. Bar Scores increase when competitive benefits are added to a plan. A higher score indicating a more competitive plan.
- Benchmarking -Compare your benefits plan by industry, province, and company size. Generate reports in 60 seconds. Compare against 15,000 organizations.
- CALEB AI – Our AI partner CALEB monitors and alerts you of changes and trends in the marketplace. Use your insights and advice provided by CALEB to make educated decisions regarding your employee benefits.
- Solutions Marketplace – Search, compare, and buy over 500 competing employee benefit plans. Browse no obligation, on-demand benefit solutions at the right price.
- Solution Matches – Stay on top of gaps, risks, and opportunities with curated solutions.
- Instant Quotes – Multiple, comprehensive, and competitive insurance quotes from industry leaders. Compare listed quotes and understand exactly what you’re paying for.
Major features & technology used:
As mentioned above, we’ve created an AI partner, CALEB, that monitors for trends and changes in the marketplace. We’ve also developed benchmarking tools from Cloud based data and predictive analytics.
News & Updates
See the latest CloudAdvisors news.
We’re committed to building industry-leading technology that millions of employers rely on every year. We’re empowering the next generation of employee benefit advisors to provide a powerful decision-making experience for their clients.
For more information, please visit www.cloudadvisors.ca.
→ back to the InsurTech Spotlight index