What happens without risk?
What would happen if insurable risks were lowered significantly or eliminated completely? Could digital risk management reduce claims’ impact dramatically, possibly approaching zero?
- Automobiles are moving toward partial or full autonomy, replacing risk with analytics.
- Smart Homes will detect and remediate water, smoke, and fire.
- Artificial Intelligence would take control of cyber risk detection and elimination.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will deploy millions of devices to manage, and eliminate multi-faceted exposures.
- The average human life span continues to increase. Is physical immortality possible?
In short, the insurance model turns from remediation to risk elimination.
Presentations from thought-leaders, including ...
Who Should Attend?
This event will provide significant insights for:
- CEOs and COOs, to understand business model implications;
- CIOs, CFOs, CROs, for planning, prioritization, and risk/disruption management;
- Underwriting, claims, and actuarial officers, for quantification of impacts;
- Marketing officers, for planning segmentation, targeting and digital/engagement strategies;
- Broker principals and partners, for strategic and operational planning.
Schedule & Location
8:30am - 6:00pm, Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Registration and continental breakfast open at 7:45
The day will conclude with a networking reception 4:30-6:00
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Dominion Ballroom, 2nd Floor
- We have requested RIBO CE accreditation for this event.
- We won't know the specifics of credits until after the event.
- The 2017 Executive Forum was accredited for 6.0 hours of Continuing Education credit in the Management category.