Some life insurance is relatively basic, but many products offer a variety of features which can impact the cost and value of an insurance policy, especially one which has an investment or savings component to it. In order to show or illustrate for the prospective purchaser the implications of various assumptions about interest rates and investment returns, a number of sales illustrations are often used.
Some features of such policies may have a cost associated with them, and illustrations need to calculate the impact of these as well.
Some prospects already have an insurance policy, which they may consider upgrading. Again, illustrations need to be able to include the impact of in-force insurance on a decision to make changes.
Head office: Montreal
Serving Canada & United States
Over a decade ago, EquiSoft developed specialized software in response to its clients' needs in the insurance and financial services fields to support policy administration platforms. Today, the Sales and Illustrations software tools are used in Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
EquiSoft Sales & IIlustration are innovative producer tools for online and offline use. They allow producers to:
- Create attractive quotes and analysis reports.
- Exchange data with policy and agent systems using ACORD.
- Emphasize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities at point of sale.
- Offer multiple product lines and multi-carrier support.
- Powerful handheld quoting engine.
- Straight-through processing with eApplication: Generated PDF application forms from application capture.
- Synchronization of rules, forms, reports and data between online and offline versions.
- Multiple needs analysis tools and comparison calculators.
- Intuitive policy designer and NAIC-compliant ledgers.
News and Articles
- Keal Announces ClearPay Integration
- Policy Works introduces commercial lines data exchange API with RSA Canada
- Alberta-based Allied Insurance Services Joins BrokerLink
- Hub International Acquires Saskatchewan-Based Hometown Insurance Brokers
- Vertafore and Pathway Announce New Integration
- Gold Key Insurance Ltd. and Gold Key Registry Ltd. Join Sharp Insurance Group Of Companies
- Hub International Acquires Ontario-Based Access Insurance Brokers Inc.
- Custom Software and Stage2Data Announce Strategic Partnership
- Trufla Technology Launches Carrier-To-Broker API In Canada
- Four New Carriers Join CSIO Commercial Lines Working Group