Some life insurance is relatively basic, but many products offer a variety of features which can impact the cost and value of an insurance policy, especially one which has an investment or savings component to it. In order to show or illustrate for the prospective purchaser the implications of various assumptions about interest rates and investment returns, a number of sales illustrations are often used.
Some features of such policies may have a cost associated with them, and illustrations need to calculate the impact of these as well.
Some prospects already have an insurance policy, which they may consider upgrading. Again, illustrations need to be able to include the impact of in-force insurance on a decision to make changes.
Head office: Montreal
Serving Canada & United States
Over a decade ago, EquiSoft developed specialized software in response to its clients' needs in the insurance and financial services fields to support policy administration platforms. Today, the Sales and Illustrations software tools are used in Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
EquiSoft Sales & IIlustration are innovative producer tools for online and offline use. They allow producers to:
- Create attractive quotes and analysis reports.
- Exchange data with policy and agent systems using ACORD.
- Emphasize up-sell and cross-sell opportunities at point of sale.
- Offer multiple product lines and multi-carrier support.
- Powerful handheld quoting engine.
- Straight-through processing with eApplication: Generated PDF application forms from application capture.
- Synchronization of rules, forms, reports and data between online and offline versions.
- Multiple needs analysis tools and comparison calculators.
- Intuitive policy designer and NAIC-compliant ledgers.
News and Articles
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Belton Boisselle Ltd.
- More Expansive Agent Portals Form Part of Larger Strategy for P/C Insurers
- Rogers Insurance Announces New Strategic Partnership With Alberta New Home Warranty Group
- Policy Works Inc. Introduces CSIO eSlips Functionality for Commercial Fleets
- The Future of P&C Insurance Distribution
- CSIO Announces Working Group to Advance Implementation of Commercial Lines Data Standards
- Hub International Acquires The Shares Of Independent Financial Concepts Group Ltd.
- BrokerLink Grows In Seven Ontario Locations
- Hub International To Build Best-In-Class Canadian Employee Benefits Platform
- Navacord Announces Management-Led Buyout With The Support Of Madison Dearborn Partners