As the designer and manufacturer of insurance products, insurance companies must distribute those products through one or more channels to the ultimate owners of the insurance policy, typically those who pay the premiums. Distribution channels cover a wide range from direct mail, call centre and web site through captive or career agents to independent brokers and MGA's and white label products. Insurers may distribute soley through one of these channels or may manage a diverse distribution strategy which employs virtually all of them.
A wide variety of products and services are available to help insurers with most any component of their distribution program, from a tiny niche application to a major outsourcing arrangement which performs most all functions.
Offices in Toronto, Moncton, and Saint John
Brovada is a software provider specializing in business process integration, system conversions, legacy system integrations, and broker connectivity. Brovada has extensive knowledge of the standards within the insurance sector. Its expertise is often sought by leading insurers to expedite the transition of data between systems.
NexCenter: Solutions for brokers
Streamline broker workflow for insurer connectivity. Maximize results with robust data analytics and involvement in the NexCenter community.
NexExchange: Solutions for carriers
A portal alternative at a fraction of the cost. Leverage your existing PMS or portal solution with a web service interface for real time transactions including endorsement upload.
News and Articles
- Keal Launches CSIO My Proof of Insurance eDelivery
- Applied Systems Announces the Applied Rating Index
- CSIO Tech Scorecard Update: Brokerage Scores Increase 6% Across Canada
- Convergence in Action: InsurTechs Meet Tech Incumbents in Core
- Dumfries launches online quoting using MCCG solution
- Gore Mutual Talks Digital Innovation and Industry Collaboration at First Digital Touchpoint
- Policy Works develops commercial-lines rating API
- Custom Software Solutions Inc. announces rating integration project with Aviva Canada
- A Tale of Three Industries: Profiles in the Customer Experience
- Canadian Broker Network announces sale of South Western Insurance Group Ltd. (SWG) to Three Holdings Inc.