As the designer and manufacturer of insurance products, insurance companies must distribute those products through one or more channels to the ultimate owners of the insurance policy, typically those who pay the premiums. Distribution channels cover a wide range from direct mail, call centre and web site through captive or career agents to independent brokers and MGA's and white label products. Insurers may distribute soley through one of these channels or may manage a diverse distribution strategy which employs virtually all of them.
A wide variety of products and services are available to help insurers with most any component of their distribution program, from a tiny niche application to a major outsourcing arrangement which performs most all functions.
Offices in Toronto, Moncton, and Saint John
Brovada is a software provider specializing in business process integration, system conversions, legacy system integrations, and broker connectivity. Brovada has extensive knowledge of the standards within the insurance sector. Its expertise is often sought by leading insurers to expedite the transition of data between systems.
NexCenter: Solutions for brokers
Streamline broker workflow for insurer connectivity. Maximize results with robust data analytics and involvement in the NexCenter community.
NexExchange: Solutions for carriers
A portal alternative at a fraction of the cost. Leverage your existing PMS or portal solution with a web service interface for real time transactions including endorsement upload.
News and Articles
- InsurTech Companies TechCanary and Bold Penguin Partner to Streamline Commercial Lines Sales for Agents
- IBAM Endorses CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance eDelivery Solution
- Gore Mutual Continues to Strengthen Its Partnerships with Brokers
- Large Commercial Brokers Focusing Tech Investments on Improving Digital Workflow
- IBAO Partners with Gore Mutual to Support Future Ontario Brokers
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Palmer Atlantic Insurance Ltd.
- Lambton Mutual Enables Online Personal Auto Quoting
- Hub International Acquires The Shares Of Manitoba-Based Desilets Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Echelon Insurance Obtains CSIO Certification for new Passport system eDocs
- Gradient Solutions and blueC announce new call-coaching partnership