Insurance is the same; insurance is changing. Indemnification after a loss – that much remains. But in every other way, insurance is changing, responding to consumers' preferences and their evolving needs within a world which itself is undergoing change like never before.
- Consumers research insurance online before ever reaching out to a person. Are you positioned to be their last stop?
- Insurance products involve more participants. A UBI auto product utilizes many parties – data-gathering, analysis, reporting, and communicating to the customer. The value opportunity is ongoing, frequent. Does your client recognize you as a contributor?
- Prospects and clients expect value, and a good experience. Are your people geared to provide that experience? Does your technology complement and support your staff optimally? Do your staff, technology and strategy align and anticipate the next step in your digital journey?
- Following a FNOL, the insurer and many claims services providers may touch your customer. Are you lost in the shuffle, or valued as a resource?
When partners can also be competitors, strong proactive tactics increasingly prove key to growth. The 2017 Insurance-Canada.ca Broker Forum will help you better assess your options for success.
RIBO: We are requesting accreditation for RIBO continuing education.
Presentations by thought leaders, including…
Strategy Meets Action
- "Distribution In The InsurTech Age"
– Mark Breading, Partner and Chief Research Officer, Strategy Meets Action
- "The Future of Customer Engagement"
– Bill Morris, Senior Partner, Navicom
- "Living the Digital Strategy"
– Sherif Gemayel, President, Sharp Insurance
See all the confirmed presentation topics.
The ICBF2017 faculty represent leaders from broker peers; innovators from insurer partners; subject matter experts in marketing and service disciplines; and representatives from key providers of technology. They will examine topics such as:
- Responses to the evolving face of the insurance customer;
- Better self-serve functions for digital clients, with customer support interjected as needed;
- Enhanced collaboration with insurer partners in marketing and in service;
- Exploring the broker's risk management role in an increasingly connected world;
- Finding greater operational efficiencies internally with new tools and technologies;
- Implementing more efficiencies within the insurance ecosystem.
- ...and more.
In addition to the formal presentations, you will benefit from:
- Networking opportunities with the faculty and your peers;
- Vendor exhibits, displays and discussions.
Who Should Attend
The Insurance-Canada.ca Broker Forum is designed for:
- Broker Principals and Partners accountable for strategic and operational programs;
- Broker Leaders responsible for winning customers: marketing, customer engagement and experience;
- Broker Managers looking to improve operations using technology;
- Insurance Company Strategists who plan and prioritize strategic business options with their broker partners;
- Insurance Managers who plan and coordinate with broker partners the optimal use of data, technology and processes to mutual advantage;
- Insurer Marketing Leaders who work with their Broker partners to win customers by leveraging their combined assets.
Schedule & Location
Mark your calendar now:
8:30am - 4:30pm, Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Registration and Continental Breakfast open at 7:30
Allstream Centre, Exhibition Place
105 Princes' Blvd., Toronto, Ontario (M6K 3C3)
To reach this broker and insurer audience, consider these sponsorship opportunities.
ICTAs & Plenary Session, Technology Conference & Awards
Brokers are the focus of this annual Broker Forum; many insurers do attend. The insurer-centric annual Technology Conference takes place the previous day; a number of brokers attend it along with the annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards.
All Broker Forum delegates are invited to the ICTA Awards and a short plenary program beginning at 3:30pm, Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017, featuring:
- Plenary presentation: "Behind the Wheel of Disruption: What's Driving Your Consumers?" by Andrew Lo, President & COO, Kanetix Ltd.;
- Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards ceremony;
- Insurer/Broker networking reception;
- Tuesday access to the ICTC Exhibit Hall.
Registration for ICTA and ICBF delegates will open at 3:00pm on Tuesday. The ICTA program is also a separate registration option for those unable to attend the full-day events.
If you have questions about the Broker Forum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.