Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- Charges in Organized Crime Investigation in Tow Truck Industry
- Yukon Territory Approves Use of Electronic Proof of Auto Insurance
- FSRA Releases Guidance to Support Insurers in Providing Emergency Relief to Auto Insurance Consumers
- HONK Updates Mobile Roadside Assistance App, Leveraging AI to Increase Transparency for Carriers and Consumers
- Desjardins announces a refund for auto insurance clients who are driving significantly less
- Northwest Territories Approves Electronic Proof of Auto Insurance
- AXA XL launches single customisable policy for autonomous vehicles
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Launches Mobile App Rewarding Drivers for Safe Behavior Behind the Wheel
- Reporting impaired driving to police remains as important as ever
- Drivers Lack Knowledge About Their Auto Policies: Chubb Survey