Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Get an insurance coverage for your motorcycle, scooter, snowmobile or moped with belairdirect. It’s simple and it meets your needs!
Car insurance rates can vary between companies by thousands of dollars, so why would you settle with just one quote? ShopInsuranceCanada.ca has you covered:
- Compare car insurance quotes from up to 15 top insurance providers;
- See your car insurance rate in less than 30 seconds;
- Bundle your home and auto policies for a 10-20% discount;
- Bundle multiple vehicles for a 10-15% discount;
- 24/7 claims service;
- All our companies offer accident waivers;
- And many more discounts!
Give us a call at 416-913-0151 or use our instant quote to find out how much you could save on insurance for recreational vehicles in less than 30 seconds.
News and Articles
- Police are good at catching distracted drivers
- Ontario Auto Rates Rose In Q1 2018
- Aviva Canada investigation = consumer protection
- Failing to #BuckleUp *Still* a Problem
- Bogus auto theft claim and embellished injuries highlight Fraud Prevention Month
- Car Insurance Prices Rise in Alberta, Decline in Ontario
- InsureMy & Trak Global Bring Revolution to New Drivers in Canada
- Is FOMO Driving Distraction Behind the Wheel?
- New measures to combat distracted driving launch this month
- If you’re on your phone, you’ll never see them coming