Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Get an insurance coverage for your motorcycle, scooter, snowmobile or moped with belairdirect. It’s simple and it meets your needs!
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- Are drivers in denial? Only 43 per cent of Ontarians admit to being distracted behind the wheel
- Satisfaction with Auto Insurers at Risk as Record-Level Claims Drive Premiums Higher
- Aon announces strategic partnership with Jaguar Land Rover Canada
- What’s it going to take to make it click?
- Driver distraction from cellphone use increases 57 percent over prior survey
- Larger but Varied Increases in Ontario Auto Insurance Rates in Q4 2018
- Ontario drivers, have your say in consultation: IBC
- Top 5 Fraud Cases of 2018: MPI
- South Simcoe Police Service to Open Collision Reporting Centres
- New Year’s Resolution: Be a Safe Driving Advocate in 2019