Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Get an insurance coverage for your motorcycle, scooter, snowmobile or moped with belairdirect. It’s simple and it meets your needs!
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- Don’t make a thief’s job easy: Lock your vehicle and take your keys
- U.S. Auto Insurance Customer Satisfaction Reaches Record High
- RSA Canada’s TruceTO initiative aims to help nurture harmony among Toronto’s pedestrians, cyclists, motorists and drivers
- You got this! New drivers and riders should learn the rules and #PracticeUp
- ICBC urges drivers to watch for cyclists and share the road this summer
- CAA Insurance unveils pay-as-you-go auto insurance program
- Distracted driving-related accidents rise dramatically, Aviva Canada claims data shows
- Car & booster seats are mandatory for kids, and SGI has a new grant to help
- What’s Happening With Ontario Auto Insurance Rates?
- A virtual look at the reality of impaired driving