Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- Police recover 31 stolen and unlawfully towed vehicles in GTA
- Examining Auto’s Future: 2020 Deloitte Global Automotive Consumer Study
- Police Announce Disruption Of High-End Vehicle Theft Ring
- SGI launches new and improved Safe Ride app
- Ontario Police Leaders Team Up With IBC, ASSI to Stop Thefts of Vehicles and Valuables
- Tech-Savvy Thieves Don’t Need Your Keys
- Nearly half of Canadian drivers think vehicle safety technology poses a risk to road safety
- Half of accident victims just don’t know what to do
- More Than 740,000 Autonomous-Ready Vehicles to Be Added to Global Market in 2023: Gartner Forecast
- Heads up: Distracted driving penalties are getting tougher