Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Get an insurance coverage for your motorcycle, scooter, snowmobile or moped with belairdirect. It’s simple and it meets your needs!
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- Search warrants uncover vehicle cloning operation
- New research shows 1.9 million Ontario motorists have driven under the influence of cannabis
- Canadians Concerned About Impaired Driving With Cannabis Legalization
- ICBC Cautions Drivers: Expect unpredictable road conditions this long weekend
- Police are looking for distracted drivers in October
- TIRF Report On Distraction-Related Fatal Collisions
- 8 out of 10 Canadians say they witness distracted driving regularly but just 38% admit to driving distracted themselves
- School Zones + Speeding = Dangerous and Expensive
- ICBC: Drivers & parents need to help keep kids safe as school returns
- More than half of Canadians willing to embrace technology for a personalized discount on car insurance