Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Get an insurance coverage for your motorcycle, scooter, snowmobile or moped with belairdirect. It’s simple and it meets your needs!
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- Stratford Gives B.C. Drivers More Options on Optional Auto Insurance
- Fewer road injuries and fatalities in 2018 versus 10-year average
- Impaired driving enforcement a top priority for police in August
- High Loss Ratios Keeping Auto Insurance Expensive Across Canada
- Rescuing Alberta’s Troubled Auto Insurance System
- Ontario’s Worst and Best Cities For Drivers Revealed
- Multimillion-dollar seizure in high-end vehicles: Peel Regional Police
- Are Paper Pink Slips ‘Outdated Technology’?
- Is your car ready for the summer heat?
- #SlowDown in the #OrangeZone and help keep workers safe