Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Get an insurance coverage for your motorcycle, scooter, snowmobile or moped with belairdirect. It’s simple and it meets your needs!
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- Where’s the safest place to drive in Canada?
- Canada’s Top 10 Stolen Vehicles
- More Options For A Safe Ride Home
- Highest-ever number of distracted driving tickets last month? That’s a bad look!
- ICBC shares Drive Smart tips for the holiday shopping season
- SGI’s Winter Driving Tips
- If You’re Suspended, Don’t Drive!
- Auto Insurers Earn High Marks for Customer Satisfaction in Claims Process but Struggle to Integrate Digital Claims Reporting Technology
- Search warrants uncover vehicle cloning operation
- New research shows 1.9 million Ontario motorists have driven under the influence of cannabis