Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Get an insurance coverage for your motorcycle, scooter, snowmobile or moped with belairdirect. It’s simple and it meets your needs!
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- ICBC urges caution as pedestrian injuries increase
- Nearly Half of Drivers Would Give Up Car Ownership in Favor of Autonomous Mobility Solutions
- Drivers getting behind the wheel too soon after consuming cannabis
- Travelers Joins Automated Vehicle Coalitions in Shaping the Future of Transportation
- How to winterize your RV
- How to avoid a distracted driving ticket
- B.C. Parents get C- for safe driving in school zones during first week of classes
- CSIO Confirms My Proof of Insurance Solution Satisfies eSlip Regulatory Requirements
- Distracted driving needs to be as socially unacceptable as drinking and driving
- Research identifies speed as the best predictor of a car crash