Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Get an insurance coverage for your motorcycle, scooter, snowmobile or moped with belairdirect. It’s simple and it meets your needs!
Car insurance rates can vary between companies by thousands of dollars, so why would you settle with just one quote? ShopInsuranceCanada.ca has you covered:
- Compare car insurance quotes from up to 15 top insurance providers;
- See your car insurance rate in less than 30 seconds;
- Bundle your home and auto policies for a 10-20% discount;
- Bundle multiple vehicles for a 10-15% discount;
- 24/7 claims service;
- All our companies offer accident waivers;
- And many more discounts!
Give us a call at 1 (800) 479-6450 or use our instant quote to find out how much you could save on insurance for recreational vehicles in less than 30 seconds.
News and Articles
- Car Insurance Prices Rise in Alberta, Decline in Ontario
- InsureMy & Trak Global Bring Revolution to New Drivers in Canada
- Is FOMO Driving Distraction Behind the Wheel?
- New measures to combat distracted driving launch this month
- If you’re on your phone, you’ll never see them coming
- How To Report Auto Insurance Fraud
- Smart insurance solutions for Ontario drivers
- Keep up the Canadian spirit on the roads this winter
- Drivers fed up with antiquated rules requiring them to carry paper form “pink slip”
- Improving Railway Crossing Safety Through Driver Education