Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- October spotlight on distracted driving
- Study shows front crash prevention works for large trucks too
- SGI’s tips to keep you safe while driving in farm country during harvest season
- Alcohol-detection systems could prevent more than a fourth of U.S. road fatalities
- Ford and Mobileye Expand Relationship to Offer Better Camera-Based Collision Avoidance
- 700 drivers reminded that distracted driving is still against the law
- IBC Hails Ontario Announcement Increasing Oversight of Towing Industry
- CCC Extends Mobile, AI Capabilities to Deliver Virtual Vehicle Inspection Solution to Underwriters
- Growth of electric cars comes with a host of new risks and claims scenarios
- Shifting from Auto Insurance Transaction to Mobility Customer Experience: Majesco Report