Recreational Vehicles (RVs) are a class onto themselves, because of their unique characteristics. This special vehicle class includes recreational vehicles, converted buses, motor homes, camping trailers, and all-in-one campers.
As these are vehicles with special purposes which have significantly different characteristics, the factors which determine the nature and cost of insurance are also different.
Get an insurance coverage for your motorcycle, scooter, snowmobile or moped with belairdirect. It’s simple and it meets your needs!
Recreational vehicle insurance covers almost any type of vehicle you can think of, including motorcycles, boats, jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, dune buggies, dirt bikes, off-road vehicles, motorhomes, and classic cars.
It’s important to get insurance for these because recreational vehicles like ATVs, snowmobiles, boats, and jet skis are known to be dangerous.
Around 100 people die each year in boating accidents, according to Transport Canada. Insuring your boat depends on a number of factors like how you use your boat, length, and type.
Please feel free to contact us for your recreational insurance need, call us at 705-474-4000 today.
News and Articles
- Smaller Increase in Ontario Auto Insurance Rates in Q2 2018
- Average Auto Insurance Premiums by Province: IBC
- Nine in 10 drivers may be too distracted to drive safely: Allstate Canada Study
- CAA Launches Pay-As-You-Go Auto Insurance In Ontario
- More education and awareness needed as new drug-impaired driving rules take effect July 1
- Business Leaders Say Sharing Customer Insights, Technology and Industry Knowledge is Critical to Competitive Agility
- Drivers: Slow down in construction zones, or you can expect to pay up
- Impaired Drivers Increasingly Likely To Be Caught
- Keeping Pets Safe On Summer Road Trips
- Don’t make a thief’s job easy: Lock your vehicle and take your keys