London, UK (Oct. 22, 2019) – Preparing for and preventing breaches have become inseparable from insuring a cyber loss and organisations must protect themselves on all fronts. In line with specialist insurer Beazley’s commitment to 360° cyber protection, international cyber policyholders will now have access to a full suite of cyber risk management services.
Beazley has designed these resources to help mitigate the risk of a breach occurring. They include pre-breach and risk management services selected and managed by Beazley’s dedicated in-house Beazley Breach Response (BBR) Services team.
Beazley’s cyber-risk management suite includes:
- Unlimited access to Beazley’s owned and managed risk management portal, beazleybreachsolutions.com.
- Unlimited access to online on-boarding information.
- Personalised on-boarding sessions are available for policyholders who meet minimum premium thresholds.
- On-site incident response workshops for policyholders who meet minimum premium thresholds.
- Unlimited access to KYND to monitor cyber risks and alert the policyholder of new and potential risks as they arise.
- Discounted access to data protection officer (DPO) services through HewardMills.
- Cyber policyholders who meet a minimum premium threshold will be able to select from either a cyber assessment or a supplier cyber review conducted by KPMG.
- Discounted security awareness training and resources by KnowBe4, a leading provider of security awareness training and simulated phishing tools.
- Preferred rates for DAC Beachcroft’s interactive Breach Response Planner incident response planning tool.
- Discounted rates for the FireEye Email Security product offering.
“Our BBR Services team is on the front line assisting our policyholders with incidents each day,” said Raf Sanchez, international BBR Services manager at Beazley. “We recognise that helping them to prevent these incidents in the first place is a critical benefit to their organisations and we have therefore developed this suite of cyber risk management services to protect our policyholders on all fronts.
“We intend to continually review and update our services to reflect changes in risks that we see in order to better protect our policyholders,” he added.
About Beazley’s BBR Services Team
Beazley has managed thousands of data breaches since the launch of Beazley Breach Response in 2009 and is the only insurer with a dedicated in-house team focusing exclusively on helping clients handle data breaches.
The BBR Services team works directly with BBR insureds during all aspects of incident investigation and breach response and coordinates the expert services that BBR insureds need to satisfy legal requirements and maintain customer confidence. In addition to coordinating data breach response, BBR Services maintains and develops Beazley’s suite of risk management services, designed to minimize the risk of a data breach occurring.
Beazley plc (BEZ.L) is the parent company of specialist insurance businesses with operations in Europe, the US, Canada, Latin America, Asia and Australia. Beazley manages six Lloyd’s syndicates and in 2018 underwrote gross premiums worldwide of $2,615 million. All Lloyd’s syndicates are rated A by A.M. Best.
Beazley’s underwriters in the United States focus on writing a range of specialist insurance products. In the admitted market, coverage is provided by Beazley Insurance Company, Inc., an A.M. Best A rated carrier licensed in all 50 states. In the surplus lines market, coverage is provided by the Beazley syndicates at Lloyd’s.
Beazley is a market leader in many of its chosen lines, which include professional indemnity, property, marine, reinsurance, accident and life, and political risks and contingency business.
For more information, visit www.beazley.com.
SOURCE: BeazleyTags: Beazley, launch