‘Know Your Customer’: It Starts Here
Waterloo, ON (Apr. 24, 2018) – ORBiT Canada is hosting ORBiT Day: KYC. It Starts Here on Monday, June 4, 2018, at the Mississauga Grand Banquet and Event Centre.
The daylong event focuses on knowing your customer (KYC) and leveraging that knowledge into growth.
ORBiT Day is the organization’s premier annual educational event, dedicated to strengthening Canada’s broker distribution channel. It features many sessions with expert speakers from carriers, brokerages, vendors, and more.
Formerly Real Time Day, the new label marks a shift in focus from Real Time technologies to managing customer relationships in the digital age, a move the organization calls their “Big Pivot”.
“Our members have made it clear: they want to know, reach, serve, and learn from their customers,” said Wendy Watson, president of ORBiT. “The Big Pivot reflects this, moving us from backend process efficiencies to client-facing.”
The opening keynote, Buried Treasure: Using your Data to Enrich Customer Relationships, reveals how to use data to better know and serve your customers. It will be delivered by Rob Triggs, VP Sales at CRM Dynamics, a prominent Microsoft partner.
Other sessions include:
- Mapping your Customer Journey: how does a customer experience their interactions with you? Examine each step and identify moments of truth: when you either win or lose their business.
- Commercial Lines Analytics: How Well do You Know Your Clients?: This interactive session will investigate what commercial lines analytics are critical to understanding your book of business and providing increased value to you and your customer.
- Customer Engagement in 2018: Nobody likes a pest so let’s make sure customers are receptive to our messages: how to send, what kind of content, and how often.
- Website Data: What It Can Tell You: Your website has a ton of valuable data. Use it to your advantage and maximize your ROI.
- The Analytics Gold Mine in Carrier Data: Examine the wealth of analytics collected by carriers and how this data could be shared with brokers to drive retention and growth.
- Go deep into your specific BMS: what data is available, how to access it, and how to use it to enhance customer relationships. Individual sessions for CSSI, Epic, Policy Works, Power Broker, SIG, and TAM.
ORBiT thanks gold sponsor Policy Works and silver sponsors Applied Systems, Custom Software Solutions Inc. (CSSI), Sharp Mobile, and Xenex Enterprises Inc. for their support.
Early bird registration is $250 for ORBiT members and $290 for nonmembers until May 4th. The event includes breakfast, lunch, and a cocktail reception. RIBO accredited training hours are pending.
About ORBiT Canada
ORBiT Canada is a national not-for-profit organization of Canadian insurance brokers, carriers and technology vendors, working together to strengthen the broker distribution channel in the Canadian P&C insurance industry. ORBiT represents over 6,000 insurance brokers, with $5.3 billion in premium volume in the Canadian property and casualty insurance industry. For more information, please visit orbitcanada.ca.
Source: ORBiT CanadaTags: Customer Journey Mapping (CJM), engagement, ORBiT, The Big Pivot