Toronto, ON (Oct. 11, 2017) – Trisura is pairing its recently revised Commercial General Liability Policy with an enhanced Comprehensive Commercial Property Policy. The Commercial Property Insurance Policy is available on policies with an effective date of October 1, 2017 or later.
Brokers familiar with Trisura’s specialized approach will benefit from a Commercial Package Policy that’s flexible enough to address property and casualty risks of most insureds utilizing Trisura’s Professional Liability and Directors’ & Officers’ Liability products for a comprehensive package solution.
- Trisura is extending full liberalization of our property coverages for a first renewal. Property claims can be adjusted based upon the broader terms and conditions of either the Expiring Form or the New Form.
- Underwriting Buildings, Flood, Earthquake and Equipment Breakdown, all of which are embedded capabilities.
- Blanket coverages and locations.
- Extensions to address certain classes of inland marine property.
- Five new bundles of Property Extensions of Coverage.
- Basket Limit including fourteen coverages.
- Individual limits for 19 coverages.
Please contact any member of our Property & Casualty or Specialty Insurance Solutions teams today, to learn more about the enhanced Trisura products.
Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company is a Canadian specialty insurance and surety company with offices across Canada, providing customized solutions and expertise through a select broker network. Trisura Guarantee is uniquely positioned to satisfy Canadian risks in Contract, Commercial and Developer Surety, Directors’ and Officers’ Liability, Fidelity, Professional Liability including Media and Cyber Liability and Warranty products.
Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Trisura Group Ltd., a leading international specialty insurance provider operating in the surety, risk solutions, corporate insurance and reinsurance segments of the market. Trisura has three principal regulated subsidiaries: Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company, Trisura International Insurance Ltd. and Trisura Specialty Insurance Company. Trisura is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “TSU”.
To visit the Trisura Contact Us page, click here.
SOURCE: TrisuraTags: commercial property insurance, Trisura