End-to-end platform upgrade for life insurance & credit protection
New York, NY (Dec. 14, 2016) – Wyde, a leading international provider of policy administration software and solutions in the insurance space, announced the release of Wynsure v5.6. This release is the latest version of Wyde’s end-to-end, multi-line insurance administration platform geared towards providing best-in-class capabilities to support group & individual insurance markets.
This release contains features with a specific focus on the group and voluntary benefit space that optimize:
- Time to Market: Accelerate configuration and deployment of new insurance products.
- Process Automation & Digitization: Best of breed, preconfigured end-to-end group insurance processes, with no-touch automation enabling straight through processing.
- Ease of Integration: Cutting edge service layer integration, making Wynsure functions available to external systems.
“The latest release of Wynsure v5.6 is testament to how important it is to listen to our customers attentively, address the needs and concerns of the market, and continue to produce a dynamic product that improves our customers’ overall business functionality. We are thrilled that Wynsure continues to be a success in the group benefits space and look forward to continue serving our customers with world class solutions,” said Rajesh Makhija, Chief Executive Officer, Wyde.
Other innovations include:
- Drastically improved product configuration capabilities in Wynsure’s Product Factory module.
- Hyper-specialized support for accident, critical illness and, hospital indemnity in addition to group life and disability products.
- Integrated processes for group quoting & group underwriting, potentially eliminating the need for a separate group rating platform.
“The latest improvements on Wynsure offers efficient integration processes and delivers a simplified and easy-to-use platform to the group marketplace. We’re excited to see its impact on the industry – Wynsure’s integrated processes and newly added capabilities on Group Quoting, Group Rating and Group Underwriting makes them the best in class within the group insurance market space. We are pleased with the results of Wynsure v5.6 and are confident that the latest developments shall ensure Wynsure as a top choice for our customers,” said Christopher Goetze, Vice President, Head of Product Development, Wyde.
With Wynsure v.5.6, group insurance carriers can continue to rely on Wynsure’s product for group insurance configurations and processes. It has already been deployed and is being implemented in largescale enterprise insurance carriers.
About Wyde (An Mphasis Group Company)
Wyde Corporation was founded in 1997 as a niche Insurance Policy Administration Solution provider. It was acquired in 2011 by Mphasis, a leading Information Technology services provider offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing and Infrastructure Services with a strong focus in Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance. In September 2016, The Blackstone Group, one of the world’s leading investment firms acquired majority stake of Mphasis. Wyde is headquartered in Bloomington, Minnesota, USA; with offices in Canada, Paris, and a modern Research & Development (R&D) center in Paris, France and a Centre of Excellence in Bangalore, India. Wyde is the creator of Wynsure servicing insurance policy administration through on-premise or on cloud as a service engagement models globally. More information is available at www.wyde.com.