Guide shares best practices for effectively connecting customer communications management to customer experience
Richmond Hill, ON (Nov. 21, 2016) – GMC Software Technology (GMC), the award-winning leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM), has released a comprehensive interactive guide that showcases best practices enterprises are now using to unlock the power of customer communications management (CCM) to significantly improve the customer experience (CX). The informational book is a first in the CCM market, a culmination of 14 months of research and content development that includes data collected from 254 of GMC’s customers in the insurance, financial services, healthcare, utility and service provider markets.
Written to assist those in marketing, digital transformation, customer strategy and customer communications, the educational guide offers resources on how leading enterprises are leveraging modern CCM solutions to:
- Transform the customer experience;
- Increase efficiency;
- Eliminate silos;
- Gain visibility into the customer journey.
Additionally, steps for improving CX and engagement, speeding digital transformation and reducing risk for highly regulated enterprises are covered.
“Evolving beyond document composition and output management technologies, CCM platforms today must deliver on the broader communication needs necessary to enhance the customer experience,” said Tamir Sigal, chief marketing officer at GMC Software. “With that in mind we created this fully interactive guide for the sole purpose of supporting companies who are working to drive that change within their organizations and implement innovative methods for connecting CCM with the most important office of all—that of the customer.”
The interactive guide is packed with stunning illustrations, videos, podcasts, whitepapers, analyst reports, industry resources and more. It is available online.
Contents at a Glance
- Chapter 1: What is customer communications management (CCM)?
- Chapter 2: CCM as a strategic advantage: top four business benefits
- Chapter 3: The verdict is in: omni-channel vs. multi-channel vs. cross-channel communications
- Chapter 4: With the rise of CX, where does CCM fall?
- Chapter 5: The critical path to CX excellence: four CCM fundamentals
- Chapter 6: A window into CX: customer journey mapping
- Chapter 7: Financial Services – applications and benefits
- Chapter 8: Insurance – applications and benefits
- Chapter 9: The CCM maturity model – where do you fit?
- Chapter 10: Selecting the Right CCM platform
About GMC Software Technology
GMC Software helps companies communicate with their customers and employees. GMC Software empowers organizations to create stronger engagements with timely and relevant communications. A Neopost Digital Company, GMC Software provides the means for business users to develop contextual, highly individualized communications across all channels that span the entire customer journey. A leader in customer communications, GMC Software supports thousands of clients and partners in banking, insurance, healthcare and service providers around the world. For more information, visit www.gmc.net.
Source: GMC Software