Latest release of world’s most-widely used brokerage management system to enhance digital automation of business operations
University Park, IL (Nov. 21, 2016) – Applied Systems today announced the general global release of Applied TAM 2016. The latest release of Applied TAM delivers new capabilities to increase insurer connectivity and further automate business operations.
Applied TAM provides insurance brokerages the ability to automate daily operational processes, effectively manage client policy information and connect with insurers and insureds. Through an automated and easy-to-navigate interface, Applied TAM offers greater visibility into clients and day-to-day brokerage operations to reduce time spent on administrative tasks, decrease errors and omission risk, provide a seamless employee onboarding and training experience, and better respond to client needs. Applied TAM enables more independent insurance brokerages to succeed in today’s competitive business environment than any other brokerage management system.
Key enhancements in the latest release of Applied TAM 2016 include:
- Expanded Document Management Capabilities: enables staff to easily and quickly move attachments from one entity, policy or claim to another. Additionally, users can attach new files in Applied TAM and associate them to existing activities, minimizing the number of activities to look through when searching for a file.
- Enhanced Accounting: delivers enhanced accounting capabilities designed to streamline the reconciliation process and provide more efficient access to accounting balances.
- Branded Communications: allows brokers to add a customized signature and organization’s logo to all emails being sent via Applied TAM Integrated E-Mail Messaging.
- Expanded Policy Quick View: view Dwelling Fire applications in Policy Quick View for easier access to policy information for your customers. Policy Quick View can also now be printed for all implemented lines of business.
- Enhanced Data Security: eliminates the need for mapped drives to enhance the overall database security for Applied TAM users.
- Strengthened Regulatory Compliance: access to multiple new or updated CSIO forms.
“Insurance brokerages worldwide are undergoing digital transformation to further automate business operations and provide elevated customer service,” said Michael Howe, senior vice president of Product Management, Applied Systems. “Applied TAM 2016 further underscores Applied’s commitment to delivering innovation and leading automation technology, enabling brokerages to capitalize on the benefits of the connected business of insurance.”
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and the innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
SOURCE: Applied Systems