By Jeff Alford, SAS Insights editor
Toronto, ON (Oct. 26, 2016) – In the same way that a simple checklist can make a difference in life-and-death situations – EMS for example – a list can make a difference in marketing.
David Stodder has created a seven-item best practices list that can help marketing organizations use the full power of their analytics to get the most value from their hard-won and important customer data:
- Data management: Improvements equal strategic advantages – pick the tactics best for your objectives, move forward, and revisit;
- Data governance: Protect their privacy;
- Visual analytics: Put your data in action;
- Analytics: Being predictive to make you more proactive;
- Personalization: Complexity increases as your company grows;
- Customer-facing operations: Become more agile;
- Improved customer experiences: Where rubber and road meet.
For a succinct description of each of the above items, and to access David Stodder’s new TDWI report, Best Practices for Delivering Actionable Customer Intelligence, click here.
For more thought leadership from SAS, join the webinar “Know Your Customer, Without Being Creepy” on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, at 1:00 p.m. EST.
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 80,000 sites make better decisions faster. For more information, visit www.sas.com.