Fastest-growing cloud-based brokerage management system to provide a single application for brokerages to manage their entire business
University Park, IL (May 5, 2016) – Applied Systems has announced the release of Applied Epic to the French Canadian market. Purpose-built for insurance brokerages, Applied Epic provides users a single view into their entire book of business, enabling them to automate business operations and effectively service their insured in the user and consumers language of choice.
Applied Epic delivers the most technologically advanced software application to independent insurance brokerages to drive growth and profitability in a changing insurance marketplace. Applied Epic is a single, integrated and open application that enables each stakeholder within a brokerage to better manage customer relationships, sales opportunities, financial accounting, and policy administration across all lines of business, reducing time and expenses spent managing separate, disparate systems. The application offers a comprehensive view of client information and internal operations through an intuitive user interface, enabling users to make more informed decisions about their business and capitalize quickly on new opportunities. Applied Epic’s unique software architecture provides scalability for brokerages with multiple locations to manage expansion and business growth with ease.
With Applied Epic, brokerages will be able to:
- Automate sales operations – Via Epic Sales Automation, easily view, monitor, track and forecast their sales pipeline – both with their current client base for renewals and cross-sell opportunities, as well as with new prospects.
- Standardize data and reporting – Greater transparency and standardized data for consistent reporting and company-wide evaluation, delivering strategic insight to improve productivity and increase cost efficiencies.
- Enhance business process management – Advanced business process management capabilities and pre-built workflows of myEpic enable brokerages to automate, adapt and reassign the most frequently used workflows, ensuring consistency across all business units, accurate underlying data for reporting, and improved overall productivity.
- Strengthen business continuity – Implementation of uniform business processes to increase business consistency and agility, providing more efficient workload balancing across geographical boundaries and lines of business, particularly in disaster response situations.
- Deliver multichannel customer service – Seamless integration with Applied CSR24 and users of Applied Mobile enable straight-through processing of insurance information directly from insurers through the brokerage to the insured – with no manual broker activity required.
- Reduce IT support costs – Consolidation onto a single, multilingual platform to lower IT support costs and quickly integrate new businesses as the brokerage continues to expand into new markets.
“Changing customer experience expectations and increasing pace of business are putting pressure on insurance brokerages to further automate their business operations for each role within a brokerage through a single integrated system,” said Philippe Joassin, vice president of Sales, Applied Systems. “Applied Epic provides the digital foundation for a brokerage with essential capabilities across all staff roles and multiple lines of business. Applied Epic’s robust and integrated architecture reduces time and cost spent managing separate solutions, enabling brokerages to focus more time on selling and servicing their customers to drive growth and profitability.”
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and data exchange between brokerages, insurers and their clients, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
SOURCE: Applied Systems