Good news for Quebec classic/custom car owners: The Silver Wheel Plan™ now available through our network of brokers in partnership with Leclerc
Cambridge, ON (Feb. 1, 2016) – Aviva Canada, one of the country’s leading providers of home, auto, leisure/lifestyle and business insurance, is pleased to announce the expansion of its classic and custom vehicles program in Quebec through The Silver Wheel Plan™.
The enhanced product offering and streamlined procedures will be available February 1, 2016, through trusted Aviva Canada partner, Leclerc Insurance and Financial Services (“Leclerc”), a specialist with many years of experience with leisure/lifestyle insurance in the Quebec market.
“Classic and custom car enthusiasts are meticulous about protecting their valued treasures,” stated Martin-Eric Tremblay, Senior Vice President, Quebec and Atlantic, Aviva Canada. “Through The Silver Wheel Plan™ from Leclerc, our broker partners can provide the specialized service that car enthusiasts need, without added costs or processes.”
The Silver Wheel Plan™ highlights
- No appraisal required: we work with you to help determine the value of the vehicle – all backed by the valuation expertise provided by the Hagerty Valuation Tools®.* With vehicle values from its independently published Hagerty Price Guide, these values are among the most accurate in the collector car world.
- Agreed value coverage: customers are covered for the insured value if the vehicle is a total loss.
- Year-round coverage across Canada and the United States.
- Automatic coverage of up to $25,000 on newly acquired and replacement vehicles.
- Deductible options starting at $100.
Classic and custom car enthusiasts are encouraged to contact their local insurance broker for more information. With the simplified process now in place, insurance brokers are asked to contact Leclerc.
* Hagerty Valuation Tools is a registered trademark of The Hagerty Group, LLC© 2016 The Hagerty Group, LLC.
About Leclerc Insurance and Financial Services
Leclerc Insurance and Financial Services was founded in 1953 and, over 30 years ago, was the first to develop a specialized insurance program for recreational vehicles. Today, Leclerc has over 60 employees and distributes its products to more than 600 brokers across the province of Quebec. Leclerc is well known in the world of recreational and leisure vehicles through its partnerships with most of the major players in the Quebec leisure industry.
About Aviva Canada
Aviva Canada is one of the leading property and casualty insurance groups in the country providing home, automobile, leisure/lifestyle and business insurance to more than three million customers. A wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Aviva plc, the company has more than 3,000 employees, 25 locations and approximately 1,500 independent broker partners.
Aviva Canada invests in positive change through the Aviva Community Fund, Canada’s longest running online community funding competition. Since its inception in 2009, the Aviva Community Fund has awarded $6.5 million to over 222 charities and community groups nationwide.
For more information visit AvivaCanada.com.
SOURCE: Aviva Canada Inc.