2016 ICTA Nomination. Technology by Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
GUARANTEE GOLD has a longstanding commitment to minimizing the impact of water-related losses through innovative products and services. Mitigating water damage is an important part of our strategy, the GUARANTEE GOLD Mobile App is an extension of our strategy to help our clients plan ahead and proactively take safety measures to protect their homes and belongings.
The Mobile App is an innovative service which we have developed to help our clients who are suffering from harsh weather and water-related losses. As many of these clients are unsure of how to mitigate these issues, our Mobile App provides them with the necessary steps and tips to protect their homes.
The GUARANTEE GOLD Mobile App provides exclusive insights, tools and access to clients with the following unique features:
- Access to real-time weather alerts across North America: Our clients can now receive important weather warnings and insurance-related tips through their mobile device. The app can alert them with ways to help keep their homes, cottages and families safe.
- Report a claim on the go: Our clients can now submit a claim directly through the app. They will be contacted by a representative from our GUARANTEE GOLD claims team to get their claim underway. Both our broker and our claims team will receive a notification of the claim submitted.
- Claims help: Our clients can easily access helpful tips and actions to take in the event of a collision, theft or water damage incident.
- Broker finder: Our clients are able to easily find their broker(s), add them as favourites, and access broker contact information for quick reference wherever they are.
- Resource centre: Clients and brokers have easy access to GUARANTEE GOLD information and resources, as well as details of what features set us apart as a leading high net worth market.
- Policy changes: Through the app, our clients can alert their broker(s) and the GUARANTEE GOLD team of any changes they want to make to their GUARANTEE GOLD policy.
- Appraisals: Our clients can learn more about GUARANTEE GOLD’s complimentary home appraisal service and follow the prevention, planning and practice tips designed to help protect their possessions and keeping their home safe.
- Risk management advice: Our clients can easily access tips for protecting personal valuables, securing a secondary/seasonal home, water damage mitigation suggestions and more.
- Contact us: Through the app, our clients and brokers can email the GUARANTEE GOLD team anytime.
- User-friendly navigation: The “Help Section” feature on the app acts as a guide for easy navigation.
The GUARANTEE GOLD Mobile App is the first of its kind in the insurance industry in Canada. It forms part of our onboarding process for all GUARANTEE GOLD policy holders – new and renewals.
The Mobile App launch received strong coverage and interest on social media, and was shared on Twitter by several industry partners like Canadian Underwriter, DSB Claims and Insurance-Canada.ca.
The total number of Mobile App downloads is 430. The GUARANTEE GOLD goal 2015 was an upload of 400, so we’re surpassing our goal and will continue to drive engagement in 2016 with our B-to-C approach through an aggressive onboarding process.
Although the Mobile App is recently launched, as a result to date 2,685 weather notifications along with tips generated by GUARANTEE GOLD have been pushed out. Over time the real-time weather notifications and weather tips will reduce weather related claims. In addition 217 weather locations and 53 brokers are saved as favorites by users.
About The Guarantee
The Guarantee Company of North America is a leader in specialty insurance and surety within the North American marketplace. We offer in-depth knowledge and expertise in niche segments, including the surety industry, corporate insurance, transportation industry, credit, and customized personal insurance. For more information, visit theguarantee.com.
Source: The Guarantee Company of North AmericaTags: ICTA nomination, mobile app, The Guarantee