New solution to support agents, alternative distribution channels, customers and employees on a single platform
Morristown, NJ (Nov. 5, 2015) – Majesco, a global provider of core insurance software, consulting and services for insurance business transformation, has announced the release of Majesco DigitalConnect. Majesco DigitalConnect is the only industry solution that offers a single platform with ready to deploy portal and mobile solutions for customers, agents, alternative distribution channels, and group benefits / employees. Five Majesco customers are currently implementing DigitalConnect.
The Majesco DigitalConnect platform is designed to enable personalization of the portal and mobile solutions based on the unique customer journeys and personas defined by each insurer to fulfill their unique and multi-channel distribution and customer experience needs. Majesco DigitalConnect is pre-integrated with Majesco’s core solutions and a broad partner ecosystem, offering insurers a single platform to support their digital strategy. With an open architecture that provides capabilities to integrate with other core solutions and an extensive partner ecosystem that integrates content, channels and technology, Majesco DigitalConnect is expected to provide one of the industry’s most innovative digital platforms.
“Leading insurers see digital engagement with prospects, policyholders and agents as key to gaining market advantage and are prioritizing these efforts in 2015” commented Martina Conlon, SVP Novarica. “It’s exciting for the industry to have new options to execute on digital strategy. Comprehensive portal products, like Majesco DigitalConnect, that can provide robust out of the box functionality for all insurer constituents can significantly accelerate the journey to becoming a true digital insurer.”
Leveraging DigitalConnect, Majesco has built and offers portal and mobile solutions for:
- Customer portal and mobile for quote through issuance, profile management, billing and payments, policy view, renewals, endorsements, policy document download and claims reporting and tracking.
- Agent portal for dashboards, performance tracking, agent collaboration, customer management, quote through issuance, billing and payments, policy view, renewals, endorsements, claims reporting and tracking.
- Group benefits portal for member enrollment and self-service, employer or TPA, and agent or brokers.
- Specialized portals and apps including a claims adjuster app, call center portal, group benefits management portal.
“We are excited to bring to market a robust solution that will meet the rapidly changing and broadening needs of all insurers, regardless of line of business or size,” stated Nimish Sankalia, SVP Services at Majesco. “Today’s customers, agents and employees increasingly want to stay connected and have digital engagement expectations based on their experience with other industries. Majesco DigitalConnect is designed to provide a robust, rapid option for insurers to begin their business transformation process with a solution that integrates with Majesco and other core solutions, regardless if they are modern or legacy solutions. This solution is expected to provide a platform for a single, seamless customer experience during and after the business transformation journey.”
Majesco DigitalConnect platform includes:
- Powerful presentation with responsive user interface (UI), customer branding, mulit-lingual, collaboration and social integration.
- Robust business process using rules configuration, workflow, alerts and notifications, electronic signature and document downloads.
- Extensible integration with an enterprise service bus (ESB), standard API core system integration and standard API third-party integration for payments, risk and more.
- Excellent mobile capabilities with native look and feel, notification engine, mobile device management, scanning, location services, messaging, and offline options.
- Extensive common services to support single sign-on, authentication, authorization, auditing, transaction logging and user management.
- Wide-ranging partner services for content management, collaboration, document management, payment gateway, data pre-fill, risk and claims verification, address verification and e-signature.
Majesco (NYSE MKT: MJCO) enables insurance business transformation for approximately 140 insurance customers by providing solutions which include software, consulting and services.
Our customers are insurers, MGA’s and other risk providers from the Property and Casualty, Life, Annuity and Group insurance segments worldwide. Majesco delivers proven software solutions, consulting and services in the core insurance areas such as policy, billing, claims, distribution management, BI/ analytics, digital, application management, cloud and more. For more details on Majesco, please visit www.majesco.com.