Strategic initiative reinforces company’s commitment to increasing industry collaboration and delivering leading software solutions
University Park, Ill. (Oct. 12, 2015) – Applied Systems today announced the new Applied Partner Program, a technology and industry partnership program focused on increasing the availability of best-in-class software and enhancing automation and connectivity across the independent insurance distribution channel. Open to leading technology providers and organizations across the industry, the new Applied Partner Program advances Applied’s strategic focus on partnerships to deliver value-added capabilities that further automate workflows, increase data consistency and accuracy, and drive a connected insurance experience.
The Applied Partner Program will increase collaboration with third-party software providers to integrate leading capabilities into Applied solutions. The Applied Partner Program also facilitates the exchange of industry thought leadership, knowledge, regional expertise and greater access to software to strengthen the competitive position of independent insurance agencies in the insurance marketplace.
The Applied Partner Program consists of five distinct types of partnerships:
- Integration Partners: Enable third-party software providers to develop and own integrations with Applied’s technology solutions to further streamline business operations and data transfer.
- Solutions Partners: Embed third-party functionality into Applied’s solutions to provide users with new, best-in-class capabilities to further automate workflows and drive business operational efficiencies.
- Technology Partners: Provide technology tools to support the development of Applied’s best-in-class software and solutions.
- Alliance Partners: Establish close collaboration between Applied and industry alliances and networks to more effectively distribute and optimize the use of Applied technology and business solutions.
- Industry Association Partners: Establish close collaboration between Applied and other recognized leaders in the P&C insurance market to produce thought leadership and industry standards.
“Changing market dynamics and evolving consumer demand are requiring independent agencies and brokerages across the globe to increase operational efficiencies and deliver a connected experience to their clients,” said Reid French, chief executive officer, Applied Systems. “To further enable the digital strategies of our customers, Applied is investing in our new Applied Partner Program to strengthen our leading solutions by collaborating with third-party software providers. Applied remains committed to being the insurance industry’s trusted technology provider and plans to identify and integrate with best-in-class solutions to enhance our customers’ competitive value.”
About The Applied Partner Program
The Applied Partner Program is open to leading software providers that have earned success in the P&C insurance industry. Applied will deliver tools, resources, and the expertise your company needs to collaborate with us and enhance the capabilities of our joint solutions and services. Find out how Applied’s technology leadership can extend and promote your business services and solutions.
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and data exchange between brokerages, insurers and their clients, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems. Automating the insurance lifecycle for more than 12,000 agencies and brokerages and 450 insurers worldwide, Applied enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
SOURCE: Applied Systems