Complimentary whitepaper from e-SignLive by Silanis on how to approach e-signature adoption among independent insurance agents
Montreal, QC (Aug. 14, 2015) – Insurance carriers can play a key role in making e-signature adoption a reality among independent agents, but doing so requires a clear strategy. To help guide your strategy, this whitepaper outlines the top three e-signature adoption trends in the independent agent channel and presents recommendations for:
- Accepting e-signature solutions chosen by agents/agencies;
- Making e-signatures and e-policy delivery available to agents through your portal;
- Using multi-carrier platforms with integrated e-signatures.
This paper draws on the ACORD e-signature guidelines, industry best practices, and Silanis’ experience at all levels of the insurance eco-system, to get you thinking about questions like:
- Who should take the lead with regards to e-signatures – the carrier or the agent?
- As a carrier, why do I need to develop a clear strategy for all three of these approaches? What is at risk if I don’t?
- Do I have an e-signature policy for my independent agents?
- What e-signature solutions are being used throughout my organization, for other lines of business and channels? Is there a corporate standard?
- What e-signature capabilities have my e-app, policy admin and other service providers integrated with? Is their solution reliable and does it meet my risk criteria?
- And more.
About e-SignLive™ by Silanis
Businesses of all sizes choose e-SignLive™ by Silanis when electronic signatures matter. Nearing one billion documents processed each year, e-SignLive is the most widely used e-signature solution in the world and ranked a leader by analyst firms Forrester Research and G2 Crowd. Organizations of all sizes, including top banks, insurers, credit providers, pharmaceutical and government agencies, trust e-SignLive to run their core business processes and take their businesses digital through innovations in mobile technology, electronic evidence, analytics and personalization. On premises or in the cloud, e-SignLive delivers the best customer experience while providing the strongest legal protection and regulatory compliance. Learn more at www.silanis.com.
Source: e-SignLive™ by Silanis