Princeton, ON (June 25, 2014) – Frank Cowan Company is pleased to announce that the Company now offers commercial and public automobile policies in Alberta as part of their packaged multi-line program. This new development comes in response to demands by local brokers for a one stop solution.
“Alberta brokers have told us that there is a growing demand for automobile in our diverse product offering,” says Michael Lough, VP, Specialty Programs. “Adding this automobile product to our full package offering gives brokers a clear advantage in the marketplace with one market across all product lines.”
Highlights of the automobile policy include:
- Individually rated and fleet rated policies;
- All vehicle classifications that support our niche segments;
- Commercially rated vehicles;
- Personal lines vehicles on a commercially rated policy;
- Public vehicles (including school buses, private and public buses);
- Capacity of up to $10,000,000 liability;
- Ability to split limits between road hazard and passenger hazard.
About Frank Cowan Company
Frank Cowan Company is a Canadian leader in providing specialized insurance programs, including risk management and claims services for municipalities and public service, healthcare, education, community, children’s and social service organizations across Canada. Proven industry knowledge, gained through over 85 years of partnering with insurance companies and independent brokers, gives Frank Cowan Company the ability to effectively manage the necessary risk, advisory and claims services for both standard and complex issues.
Frank Cowan Company’s head office is located in Princeton, Ontario with a branch office in Cambridge, Ontario. Clients and broker partners receive support out of both locations. For additional information about Frank Cowan Company visit www.frankcowan.com.