Toronto, ON (Aug. 8, 2013) – Effective as of August 9th 2013, we are pleased to introduce the Everest Payment Plan! Everest Insurance Company of Canada and Policy Bill have joined forces to provide a “Point of Sale” solution for monthly payment plans on most Everest Insurance policies.
The new pay plan service saves your brokerage time and enables the flexibility to customize the terms to your office!
How the Everest Payment Plan works with Policy Bill Connect:
- Everest Insurance Underwriters provide a monthly payment plan for clients with qualifying policies
- The payment plan is pre-approved; once signed by the insured, the broker submits it directly to Policy Bill
All brokers activated with Policy Bill have access to:
- Policy Bill’s CREDIT CARD payment options
- Policy Bill’s leading process and systems for account management
- Premium Finance options for all commercial and personal lines
- Service support from the Policy Bill team along with online help tools
- Office education – just ask us to visit the office for onsite training
Policy Bill is working with a growing number of insurance providers to offer their brokers and clients an industry leading and customized payment process. This is a great process and solution for all parties involved!
Policy Bill – Your Partner in Payments
Policy Billing Services is the leading provider of payment solutions to the independent broker channel in the Canadian market place. The Policy Bill Payment Platform provides insurance brokers, MGA’s, and Carriers the ability to offer multiple payment options to their clients. Policy Bill payment processing services include monthly premium financing, back office management for in-house premium finance as well as credit card payment solutions.
About Everest Insurance Company of Canada
Everest Insurance Company of Canada is federally registered and licensed to write casualty, property, automobile, and other classes of insurance across Canada, and is a pre-eminent provider of specialty commercial insurance coverage, with particular emphasis on professional liability and the entertainment, sports and leisure classes of business. The company has a financial strength rating of A+ by AM Best and is backed by the assets of Everest Re Group, Ltd.
SOURCE: Everest Insurance Company