Aug. 7, 2013 – Grenville Mutual Insurance is becoming more social to listen to you better, making it easier for policyholders and agents/brokers to reach out and be heard. In 2013 the company released a new social media campaign to improve the customer experience and offer claims assistance and information more quickly.
To serve you better, Grenville Mutual now utilizes Web 2.0 social network tools to provide new access points to company specialists through the Internet. These tools give brokers and policyholders multiple ways to communicate with any department across all major social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube. Whatever your preferred method of communication, we’ll be listening.
Here are some ways in which these initiatives will make it easier to do business with us:
- Grenville Mutual’s Facebook and Google+ pages allow customers to interact directly and instantaneously with customer service.
- Grenville Mutual’s Twitter account @GrenvilleMutual offers “real-time” assistance.
- Grenville Mutual is on IBAO’s Claims Mobile App “Insurance Companion”; available on the Apple, Android & Blackberry app stores.
- Grenville Mutual maintains an on-line quoting presence on myinsuranceshopper.ca.
For more technical interactions with us, you can:
- Follow Grenville Mutual’s latest advancements via Twitter @GMICTech.
- View Grenville Mutual’s latest webinars on our YouTube channel.
The journey to becoming a social business doesn’t happen overnight. It requires thought and accurate integration into a company’s overall strategy. The widening of this social media footprint is part of Grenville Mutual’s interactive communication strategy designed to make every experience you have with Grenville the best experience.
Take a look at what these added methods of communication can mean for you and your business. Visit Grenville Mutual for this and more on the “mutual” difference for insurance in Eastern Ontario.
Grenville is a proud member of the Ontario Mutuals group of companies. We have served Eastern Ontario since 1892 working from our office in Spencerville Ontario, just 30 minutes south of Ottawa, the nation’s capital. We believe that investing in advanced technology solutions and efficiencies will allow us to further develop our many personal service initiatives over the coming years as we continue to grow in the agricultural marketplace. Grenville seeks to ensure we are in position to take advantage of any future business opportunities. Visit us at www.grenvillemutual.com.
This article was originally posted with incorrect attribution; we apologize for any confusion that may have resulted.
SOURCE: Grenville Mutual Insurance