Join us for lunch at one of our executive seminars to learn how five mega-technology waves – big data, cloud, social media, predictive analytics, and mobile – are converging to transform the way critical business decisions are made, and opening opportunities for new services, new revenue, and new positioning.
See how to modernize and future-proof your information strategy by incorporating:
- Cloud, to access and share more information sources
- Big data analytics, to improve insight from structured and unstructured data
- Social media analytics, to better understand sentiment and behavior
- Predictive analytics, to get a clear picture of what’s most likely to happen next
- Mobile, to have presence anywhere business gets done
Registration begins at 11:30 am, followed by lunch and presentations from 12:00 – 1:30 pm.
Join us at the following locations; click on the link to register.
- Calgary: March 13th @ Q Haute Cuisine
- Edmonton: March 14th @ Sabor Divino
- Montreal: March 20th @ La Queue de Cheval
- Vancouver: April 3rd @ Gotham Steakhouse
- Toronto: April 23rd @ The Estates of Sunnybrook
- Ottawa: April 24th @ DiVino Wine Studio
Visit www.informationbuilders.com/events for more information on these and other events in your area.
About Information Builders
Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That’s why tens of thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry. Visit us at informationbuilders.com.
Source: Information Builders