Overall Customer Satisfaction and Business, Technical and Support Staff Given High Marks
Marlborough, MA (Oct. 10, 2012) – OneShield, Inc., a global provider of flexible, enterprise class and content-rich policy and billing core systems for property/casualty (P&C) insurers, is pleased to announce the company’s flagship solution, OneShield Dragon�, has earned a Novarica Average Customer Experience (ACE) Ranking™ of 93. Additionally, OneShield achieved silver status with this ranking due to a significant increase in customer participation.
The Novarica ACE Ranking survey covers four areas — staff, organization, functionality and technology — and has an additional area for overall customer satisfaction. The ACE Rankings are based on an online survey of senior technology and operational executives at three insurer clients. In this case, respondents based their responses on their direct experience with OneShield and OneShield Dragon.
OneShield Dragon received the highest ACE ranking for the policy technology provider category with a notable average ranking of 95 for OneShield’s highly-responsive, knowledgeable business, technical and support staff. OneShield also achieved a notable average ranking of 95 for overall customer satisfaction.
“Our ACE Rankings are a direct reflection of client experience with insurance technology solution providers,” said Matthew Josefowicz, partner and managing director at Novarica. “OneShield’s scores and comments show the company is meeting and exceeding the ongoing demands of its clients.”
Survey respondents noted the following as reasons for their high satisfaction with OneShield and OneShield Dragon:
- “We’ve performed countless stress tests on the application and have seen that this application can grow with us. We’re happy with the elegant architecture of Dragon.”
- “The flexibility of Dragon allows for us to take what we have on paper for a future state process flow and deliver it quickly. The fact that it is a one-stop-shop for our underwriting and issuance needs provides us one tool to make enhancements to when developing. This saves us countless weeks in speed to market.”
- “OneShield has a seasoned team of executives that are very keen on what enhancements will continue to move the businesses that rely on them forward. They have semi-annual strategy sessions and very frequent project updates to bring the strategy down to the tactical level.”
“To once again receive such high marks in the ACE Ranking Survey is truly an honor,” said Kim Morton, director of global product marketing for OneShield. “Being highly-responsive to our customers’ needs while providing the functionality and scalability they need to grow their business is our highest priority. To be recognized for our service and expertise only furthers our commitment to doing whatever it takes to support our customers’ needs both today and in the future.”
OneShield Dragon delivers:
- Process efficiency through automation of the policy and billing lifecycles;
- Pre-built insurance content, rules and workflow through Dragon Designer;
- Improved time to market with new product development; and
- Data analysis to help insurers make informed decisions and improve business outcomes.
OneShield Dragon includes Dragon Policy, Dragon Billing, Dragon Rating and Dragon Intelligence and is in production across a combined 42 lines of business for commercial, personal and specialty products.
Novarica provides information, insights, and perspective on markets, operations, and technology to financial services and insurance executives. The company delivers its service through published research, retained advisory services, and project-based consulting. Novarica’s research includes market and trend analyses, best practices research, case studies, and independent analyses of insurance software vendors. Novarica draws its knowledge from the personal experience of its principals, the ongoing information-gathering initiatives of dedicated research staff, and regular communication with insurer executives through informal networks and through the Novarica Insurance Technology Research Council, a community of more than 300 insurer CIOs and senior executives. For more information, please visit www.novarica.com.
OneShield has successfully delivered flexible, enterprise-class policy management, billing, rating, product configuration and business intelligence/analytic solutions to the global P&C/General Insurance industry since our inception in 1999. Based on an open, tool-based architecture, OneShield Dragon� provides companies with the ability to streamline product creation, management, underwriting and distribution. With Dragon, P&C/General insurers gain a competitive advantage that helps them improve operations and profitability while meeting increasing customer and market demands. OneShield Dragon� is in production across a combined 42 lines of business for commercial, personal and specialty products. OneShield develops innovative technology to better serve the needs of the industry and more importantly, their customers. OneShield is headquartered in Marlborough, MA and has an office in Gurgaon, India. Visit oneshield.com to learn more.